Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
They just arrived. That rainbow splatter is something else.... :nthat: :pimp:

oau3rd.jpg

I wouldn't even have them if it weren't for my brother. I slept in that morning, content on passing.

Just received my GG's...shoes are fire in person.

I apologize to the dude who I made fun of for complaining about a damaged shoe box earlier this year on NT. 

The UPS box that the shoes were delivered in were fine, but lo and behold, the actual sneaker box was messed up as hell. And as someone who stores my sneakers in the boxes, stacked up, the condition of this box was a no-no...

I mean come on, you can find GG's so easily if you want them, it's not like they canceled a Red October order or something.

32.5 million a year. Nike ain't matching that. Sorry to say.

It's an absurd deal that could ruin the company. Unless UA has somehow convinced Nikes best designers to switch to the dark side....I don't see it.

Regardless of who becomes the face of Nike basketball....the advertising/marketing campaigns and cutting edge design> who actually wears the shoes...

An athletes endorsement always helps, but if the shoes are pleasing to the eye, they will move.

This FTL backorder is f'ed up.  The wait on these is too far out.  Gonna have to check if the nearest HOH still has them.

It's an absurd deal that could ruin the company. Unless UA has somehow convinced Nikes best designers to switch to the dark side....I don't see it.

Regardless of who becomes the face of Nike basketball....the advertising/marketing campaigns and cutting edge design> who actually wears the shoes...

An athletes endorsement always helps, but if the shoes are pleasing to the eye, they will move.
I'm sorry, but that is 100% wrong.

seriously doubt a company would shoot out any offer that could possibly cripple them. & seeing the fact that ua damn near has football sewed up(doubt they ever get the jersey contract from nike) i doubt this can ruin them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom