Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Edit: DTLR had the 22nd for this pair, but both FNL and FTL have the 31st so we'll see what NDC eventually says.

Last edited:
Now they're the good apples.

Turn heel already KD.
laugh.gif

The more I see the good/bad apples, the more I like them. They prob didn't call them the Yeezys because Kanye is no longer with Nike and maybe they can't use that reference anymore or maybe it's because the soles don't glow in the dark. As for the lifestyles... I saw them in person as a friend picked them up. I don't really like them. They remind me of gladiator sandals that women wear.

The more I see the good/bad apples, the more I like them. They prob didn't call them the Yeezys because Kanye is no longer with Nike and maybe they can't use that reference anymore or maybe it's because the soles don't glow in the dark. As for the lifestyles... I saw them in person as a friend picked them up. I don't really like them. They remind me of gladiator sandals that women wear.
I'm sure they didn't call them yeezy's because... they aren't yeezy's. Or even look like yeezy's. Black red and mint now always has to be yeezy? People literally call everything even remotely close oh those "yeezy's" 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I'm sure they didn't call them yeezy's because... they aren't yeezy's. Or even look like yeezy's. Black red and mint now always has to be yeezy? People literally call everything even remotely close oh those "yeezy's" 
mean.gif
Can't wait for them KD VII Yeezy's this weekend.

Got a $20 VIP card but my HOH stingy with new releases. If they came here locally I would cop at 130 instantly. What to do? What to do? Smh

Last edited:
A real first look curtesy of Weartesters.com. Not sure if posted before:

View media item 1201600

Now I dont have any info but judging from the background of the pic it looks like its in a stockroom of some sort. Could these be releasing soon than we expect??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom