Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

I was fearing February was gonna be nasty but thankfully for my wallet's case I'm not too impressed with the selection.
Same here so far.  It was lining up to be a tough month, but with the ASG being a thumbs down it helps.  Can still be a dangerous month on the JB side of things - my list for Feb so far..

Jordan 1 Laser

KD7 AP

Jordan 4 Oreo

KD7 Florals

Then there is the AJ1 Pinnacle Pack but details on the release date and if theyre going to be sold outside of NY are shady.

Also been hearing the Laser 4's will drop this month.

**** that can be up to 8 pairs of shoes this month 
ohwell.gif

if im wrong for asking ill delete but i meed to find the away, calm before the storm, uprising all in one place maybe under retail if i can i hate having a box come from finishline nike and all over hahah but if i can go below retail it dont matter

I can't say I agree with you guys ranking the ASG 3 that high. Honestly that shoe sucks, imo. The 2 is so much better.

That being said the 3 is one of my favorite shoes but the ASG colorway is just awful.

4>6>3>5>2>7>1

Imho if 1,2 and 3 were released post kanye era they'd be more Sought after.

The 3 and 2 get a little bit more because i loved when the ASG uniforms were the Red Versus Blue and that 3m woodgrain on the 2 :smokin

Last edited:
I can't say I agree with you guys ranking the ASG 3 that high. Honestly that shoe sucks, imo. The 2 is so much better.

That being said the 3 is one of my favorite shoes but the ASG colorway is just awful.
Really!? But both shoes are predominantly red. I do like the 2 better overall, though.

Yeah but the 2 has the black strap and the black on the medial side. I think it looks good.

The 3 is just blah to me. Nothing too special about it.
I feel that. Honestly, I favor the 3 more because it was part of the ASG pack that featured all them Kobes, lol.

Back
Top Bottom