Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I know this not first time this been asked but how do kd 7s run TTS or no ? Because im a 10 on most Js, i never had a kd before and i bough the AP size 10 idk if im good or not help! [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Lmao dang bro they still wont let me get one. I think its because when i bought the gold medals I complain about the creases in the midsole and they gave me a promo code, so i thought to my self I can probably stack up on these and keep doing it over and over again and complain had about 13 promo codes.
Dam atleast they gave you promo codes before this my first time lol i received my Jordan retro 10 lady liberty i will check those out tomorrow if they have any flaws = promo codes = another pair next month lol

Still havent got my shipping email. Chat rep said I was good to go though. I tried asking if my shipping would be upgraded. Im pretty sure that didnt work out for me. Haha

Still havent got my shipping email. Chat rep said I was good to go though. I tried asking if my shipping would be upgraded. Im pretty sure that didnt work out for me. Haha
I dont think they can upgrade your shipping after ordered placed but they could give you promo code but yea thats hard to get lol

Got my shipping confirmation 50 minutes ago for the pearls, will be here 2/26 
nthat.gif

Lmao dang bro they still wont let me get one. I think its because when i bought the gold medals I complain about the creases in the midsole and they gave me a promo code, so i thought to my self I can probably stack up on these and keep doing it over and over again and complain had about 13 promo codes.

:smh:

Yeah its not even their fault for the weather.
Thats true but its their job to get it to you the day they said it was, ofcourse if its a situation they cant do nothin about it fine but if they can they should its their job even if they have to upgrade the shipping to get it to you on time the day they said, they will keep a customer happy thats what should matter to them.

Back
Top Bottom