Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I know it might be awhile but I can't wait for Retro Kevin Durant 4's, I was heavy into Jordans back then and didn't have as many resources as I do now as far as online stores, etc. the Nerf, AP and Galaxy were insane, practically all the 4s were. I definitely think that contributed to Nike keeping KD. Also can't wait for the early Lebrons, wouldn't mind a few 8s either. Someday...

Make sure your wearing two watches, greyscale the entire photo except your KD's, instead of using your fingers to point use the additional random pairs of KD's to point... That's what I call the super flex.. Don't forget to tag your photo for that future hype beast who will photo jack you!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif

wow Nike ... did you even freakin try to come up with a concept/design for that shirt

and then wanna charge $45 for it prob 
mean.gif

if kd was worried about a price hike he would have jumped ship to UA, the problem is even with custom orthotics the KD VII isnt built right for his feet. Same thing happened to bron last year except the injury. i really dont expect KD to rock the 7's even the elites through the playoffs. once he fully heals yea sure, but he needs to be 100% before he puts on the kd 7

im surpsied they didnt have a early like for these weathermen. imma need these to sit or ill cop em off footaction and use my good ol pay after delivery with paypal 
nthat.gif

Florals still a lil tight on the midfoot where it fuses. But thinner socks def feel a lot better
the florals for most ppl, do they fit much tigher? (sorry im not in this thread that often)  My friend has an extra size 10,  im usually a TTS 9.5.  thinking about taking them. 

the florals for most ppl, do they fit much tigher? (sorry im not in this thread that often)  My friend has an extra size 10,  im usually a TTS 9.5.  thinking about taking them. 
that .5 size up will only get you more length (i think) .. not sure though, Im not one for sizing up so many someone else could better help with that question

that .5 size up will only get you more length (i think) .. not sure though, Im not one for sizing up so many someone else could better help with that question
if i have time ill try to try them on,  the Kd7 for me has a slight bit of heel slip already in size 9.5 (usa cw), so im really not sure what to think for florals. repped anyways tho. appreciate it

if i have time ill try to try them on,  the Kd7 for me has a slight bit of heel slip already in size 9.5 (usa cw), so im really not sure what to think for florals. repped anyways tho. appreciate it
if you have heal slippage at 9.5 then a 10 will be sliding around, as for the midfoot thing, if you wear them that will break in after about 2-4hrs of constant pressure in the actual shoe

Back
Top Bottom