• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I want a carbonated All-Sport, now.

so good...and yet so bad when you're about to ball for 3 hours
laugh.gif

Deciding whether I want to pick-up a pair to play in for cheap. What's the general consensus---comfy, good traction, but prone to tears in the mesh?

Everyone seems to have a conflicting opinion on these, has anyone played league ball, or rec ball consistently while wearing the 7?
I play league and rec ball in the KD7,  traction is great, cushion is great, the bad ,  the fit (I have slight heel slip),  and when I lace them really tight, the front of my foot sometimes hurts.  The upper is flexible with mesh, but it just feels okay.  but overall its a pretty good shoe for ball.  the traction and cushion are really thick. so it will last a long time imo.  just beware of mesh ripping and things like that

Last edited:
To play in them deff go .5 down.
I normally wear a US 13/UK 12 but in the KD VI & VII to actually play have to go half a size down. Tie up tighter so no heel slippage a d gives so much better lock down.

I havent tried on my pearls yet but they seem to have the same mold as the other kd7s which are true to size for me. My exts however are a little snug and fit pretty tight. I would try to go half size up on the florals if I were you. But the comfort on the KD7s is on point 
Yeah I went half size up in the florals but the pearls I won't get a chance to try on. I can order them but tts or half up? I don't think I have wide feet but putting on the florals I knew they were narrow. There was a bit of extra length but I think it would've been a snug fit if I laced them right.

It's a pattern. These new players are playing wayyyy too much ball too early in their careers. Body's are reaching their limits earlier and earlier.

I definitely hope this isn't the case for OKC, but if I were the GM, he's as good as gone.

Last edited:
It's a pattern. These new players are playing wayyyy too much ball too early in their careers. Body's are reaching their limits earlier and earlier.

I definitely hope this isn't the case for OKC, but if I were the GM, he's as good as gone.
Hopefully Lakers or Wizards

Last edited:
this how I felt when nike didn't release the plaids in full and I saw the evilbay prices

Those plaids are releasing at FT eu, so maybe we'll get them soon. ..hoping

I dont wanna see KD out, but it should make a potential Warrior/OKC matchup in the playoffs that much easier for the DUBS! So i aint mad! :lol:

Last edited:

this how I felt when nike didn't release the plaids in full and I saw the evilbay prices
Those plaids are releasing at FT eu, so maybe we'll get them soon. ..hoping

I dont wanna see KD out, but it should make a potential Warrior/OKC matchup in the playoffs that much easier for the DUBS! So i aint mad!
laugh.gif
i'll keep my fingers crossed, I need to make me some eu connects

Back
Top Bottom