Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Also it's not fleece. I'm trying to think of what to call it. Fabric. It's soft to the touch but very firm through that section. Imagine soft thin denim stretched over a foamposite.

Very on the fence about those plaids... That 171 deal is looking appetizing but I cant help but assume some day soon Ill see them for closer to a hundred..  to those that have the pair. How are the materials?
I paid $224 for mine meh i'm happy
pimp.gif

Them things uglier than the lil Sebastians
Wear what you like.
Most def. Post a fit for that so I can understand the appeal.
hold on I got you
happy.gif
 oh and don't waste your time asking if i'm serious

until they do some right color kd socks
and I haven't decided but it'll prob be the red laces I didn't use for the florals
Imma leave this here for the haters who can't do it NT used to be #wearwhatyoulike..
what socks you got on
nerd.gif
 can you hit us with the #NT pose
devil.gif

i think with the proper swag, them plaids can go...im not willing to try but it can be done
I'd don't do "swag" but i'm kill'em when I wear 'em
Also it's not fleece. I'm trying to think of what to call it. Fabric. It's soft to the touch but very firm through that section. Imagine soft thin denim stretched over a foamposite.
it's prob the same satin style material they used on the floral 7s 

Last edited:
KD hated playing in the VII. Too big and bulky. Great Lifestyle shoes, but not for hoops.

Hopefully the 8 will be best of both worlds. Sleek, light performance, with the protection that he needs.

KD hated playing in the VII. Too big and bulky. Great Lifestyle shoes, but not for hoops.

Hopefully the 8 will be best of both worlds. Sleek, light performance, with the protection that he needs.
KD 7 have been some of my favorite shoes to hoop in of all time. I have wider feet and the cushion has been perfect for me to ball in and I absolutely love them. the 6 for me on the other hand, was terrible for hoopin in since it was too tight and I didn't feel the same cushion as I did on the 7. to each their own.

Ehhhh just because they don't work for him doesn't mean they aren't great shoes.

the mesh is too tight on the forefoot. and the posite is pretty bulky. but i love the look of these 

Kd releases r the only time im happy i moved to okc. Fcfs on most releases n They stock em heavy. Austin tx is another good place to b if ur into kds.

I paid $224 for mine meh i'm happy :pimp:

hold on I got you :D  oh and don't waste your time asking if i'm serious
View media item 1579508
View media item 1579511View media item 1579512
View media item 1579515
View media item 1579553
until they do some right color kd socks

and I haven't decided but it'll prob be the red laces I didn't use for the florals
View media item 1397692

what socks you got on :nerd:  can you hit us with the #NT pose :evil:  

I'd don't do "swag" but i'm kill'em when I wear 'em

it's prob the same satin style material they used on the floral 7s 
Those were random nike socks I just threw on to go do my shipments.. I copped some nice polo socks. I really just like the comfort of the shoe. And they are different. I've been around here for 10 years now I always throw on my flame suit when I post..View media item 1580498

View media item 1580504I'm a HUGE wiz khalifa fan so I'm about that sleezy slouch life and I could really care less what anyone thinks. we all love shoes here. It's a culture. I'm more than willing to help anyone in here get what they're looking for..
By the way ignore the $70k car. Your boys about to be throwing bron #'s.

Last edited:
I'm a HUGE wiz khalifa fan so I'm about that sleezy slouch life and I could really care less what anyone thinks. we all love shoes here. It's a culture. I'm more than willing to help anyone in here get what they're looking for..
By the way ignore the $70k car. Your boys about to be throwing bron #'s.
If this has anything to do with getting the polka dots under retail, let me know

Haha yep. Nothing special. I'm really feeling the WTKD's btw. Hopefully I can hoard some pairs and help a few people out.

The KD 7 SE ‘What The’ will retail for $200 and be available in select KicksUSA locations on Saturday, June 20, 2015. The KD 7 SE ‘What The’ will be releasing online Monday, June 22, 2015. Registration information and store locations are below

Info Via kicksusa, click the link for more info on the registration process & locations

Last edited:
The more i look at them the more i start to dislike the WTKD7s i think ima have to pass on them. And with the kd8 not looking good i think ima be off on the kd line for a while

Back
Top Bottom