Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Update for my atl heads nike atl will be doing fcfs for these. Gonna have to see what that line will be like since ill be next door at westin. Turn up time

Lmao my Girl got the text won my size.
tumblr_m01h2kEY2d1qi7o2fo1_400.gif

Now to worry about the foams

Last edited:
If it's like the employee store that was in NH (RIP), then Day 1 was employee only, Day 2 was family/vendor/military only, and then if any were left on Day 3 any guest could buy them.  This was only for launch products, though (which the WTKD would definitely be).
yea, thats pretty much what i was told. Ah well, saves me a 4 hour drive to memphis, lol.

I'm jumping at my phone for every little thing

If I even think the backlight is about to pop up for an incoming call, i'm on it 
laugh.gif

Reactions: ct3
Anybody feel like the traction on the KD7 Gold Medals feel different compared to the other KD7s (35K degrees, All-Stars, etc.)  performance wise. Like the Gold Medals pick up a lot more dust compared to the others. Or is it just me? 

Anybody feel like the traction on the KD7 Gold Medals feel different compared to the other KD7s (35K degrees, All-Stars, etc.)  performance wise. Like the Gold Medals pick up a lot more dust compared to the others. Or is it just me? 

Translucent soles tend to pick up more dust from past experience and why I stay away from them for ball

$250 to pre order at kicks-crew, but the $27 shipping really hurts. Im tempted to do it so I dont have to worry about trying to cop while getting ready for a wedding, but I dont think resell will be much higher than that, so might as well just wait and try and cop for retail

they are known to cancel orders, and restock for a higher price

but if they are only asking $277 shipped, that's a good sign

I just hope all of us that like the 7's are able to cop, and not just the ones that are running in here thanks to the What The tag.

My local Champs did guaranteed tickets yesterday, It was like 3 people there and they had like 2-3 pairs in each size. I went like a cpl hours before they passed them out. It surprised me, because there are only like 3 places getting them in my area. I wasn't mad tho, it was refreshing in comparison to what im accustomed to. I wish the Championship pack was this simple, Its 2 places that are getting them in my area, and I'm going to have to line up.

Thanks for this

I saw this a hour and some change ago, and remembered I didn't even check with Champs since the weekend, when it wasn't on the launch locator. So I called up the two Champs that are getting these, and one still had two pairs left, one in my size. I left work, and 30 minutes later, guaranteed ticket :nthat:

Thanks for this

I saw this a hour and some change ago, and remembered I didn't even check with Champs since the weekend, when it wasn't on the launch locator. So I called up the two Champs that are getting these, and one still had two pairs left, one in my size. I left work, and 30 minutes later, guaranteed ticket :nthat:
Nice

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM CHAMPS IN THE GALLO FOR MY SIZE...#SOLID. H-TOWN HEADS,STAY NEAR YOUR PHONES 'CAUSE THEY'RE CALLIN'...NOW, I'M JUST WAITING FOR A CALL FOR THE FOAMS, AND I'M SET! HOLLA...

CED B.

How hard do you guys think these will be to get online? Should I try ndc or the app? Struck out on raffles.

Any dmv heads get calls yet I only put in for these and the foams at hoh in Annapolis. On some releases they've called as late as 11pm. I'm hoping for these or foams. I like em both.

Reactions: ct3
Back
Top Bottom