Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I don't like the way the hyperposite looks on the back with that design on it ruins the shoe for me

I like the 7's! I'm not 100% percent that I'm going to pick up the USA's because I don't typically do a lot of majority white based shoes but like I said before many pairs will be copped!

Am I the only one that just feels like this heel zoom air that barely is in the back half of the heel doesn't so ****? I'd rather them just leave it off and let me keep my money and do plain old zoom.

These are really nice. Looks like they're heavily inspired by the IVs. I'll definitely be grabbing a few pairs.

Last edited:
Kinda looks like a trainer/some calvin johnson shoe .. i do like the view looking down at em but idk about the side hopefully they perform well , anyone know how much they weigh ?

I like the shoe alot, this particular colorway....while nice and all, the white mesh is a huge dealbreaker for me. Looking forward to see other colorways....especially the N7 whenever pics of that one pop up

These are so clean. I absolutely love them. Even besides the fact they look like basketball versions of the zoom revis, they're still dopeeee. This is probably my favorite model right behind the 4 so far.

4 > 7? > 2 > 6 >3>1 > 5

Back
Top Bottom