Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
But some people will tell you Virginia doesnt count.

a la when they voted for romeny we kicked virginia out and added penn.
I'm regards to footwear and the kd line in particular DMV stands for District of Coloumbia, Maryland, and Virginia. To be more specific most people believe the DMV consist of all of DC and the nearby area located in Maryland and Virginis

source: I live there

I think they're messed up the Jordan colourways with the KD7 Colourways. Was really hoping for a DMV style Jordan 3. Lol. 

Also what's with the price increase. We were paying $200 for premiums and now $220 for GR's even though the US price is only bumped up to a premium price. 
Looks like they fixed the calendar now and the KD colorways are correct.

But some people will tell you Virginia doesnt count.

a la when they voted for romeny we kicked virginia out and added penn.

As already been stated DMV in conjunction to Kevin Durant's sneakers is in reference to DC, Maryland, & Virginia. The Virginia portion of the DMV most often times is referring to Northern Virginia cities (Arlington, Alexander, Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, etc) however sometimes people in the 757 & 804 areas of Virginia will also claim the "DMV" area. Example, Wale (DC native) Pusha T (757 Virginia Beach native) are both on the record "Only you can tell it" and both are repping the DMV area.

Last edited:
this model looks cool but wow.... the price increases are rampant on the KD line.... well I guess across all sigs.

I always viewed the KD as the "affordable" shoe of the trio. The price has gone from $89.99 - $150 in the matter of 2 1/2 years.

When do y'all think KD's shoe becomes the one to debut new tech, or will it always be the LeBron line that's cutting edge?

Ok, maybe it was a pre-voting thing but I used to live there (right outside of fort meade).

When do y'all think KD's shoe becomes the one to debut new tech, or will it always be the LeBron line that's cutting edge?

Never, just look at pricing, KDs are priced cheaper, so he'll always be behind, sort of like the android/apple type thing

Never, just look at pricing, KDs are priced cheaper, so he'll always be behind, sort of like the android/apple type thing

I don't get the analogy

Apple has been copying Android for the past two years.

KD will probably be their premier athlete in the next two or three years.

A bigger market and a championship would help.

Lebron even though he's still only 29, has only so many years left at his peak because of the amount of years he's already played.

Who knows about the Kobe line. They continued the Jordan line, but he was Michael Jordan. Even if they continue it, it will sure be replaced in significance by a current player.

Last edited:

The only thing Nike gave KD that was different from the others and "innovative" was the strap. The supposed "adapt to fit technology". Like it worked but c'mon, y'all just put a strap on a shoe and called it innovative. They never gave him anything real

Penny Hardaway and Charles Barkley still have new signature shoes
laugh.gif

Kobe and LeBron aren't going anywhere
LeBron is going somewhere. He's leaving Miami

This model will be in the realm of the 4's. Hopefully they have the likes of Lebron 11 low comfort. DMV's are a definite, can't wait to see the colorways they have planned.

How long did it take for them to continue their signatures?

And have you seen new Griffey's and Bo's?

Nike released the Diamond Griffey 360 not too long ago... Barkley had a sig up until he retired and even then saw a significant amt of retros leading up to newer Barkley sigs, same as penny who would have even more sigs had it not been for injuries.

So no, lebron and Kobe aren't going anywhere. If anything their future sigs post retirement will simply come in a nike sportswear box

Man, I am loving this new design.  Just going to sit it out until the right CW excites me.  Awesome addition, well done Nike.

Damn how narrow are they? Kds feet are too skinny, they should make them wider cuz most normal ppls feet ain't that skinny. Same with LeBron and his messed up toes. Nobody needs that tight of a toe box

Back
Top Bottom