• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i'm officially a fan of the 7 now 
smokin.gif
  next up is the easy moneys

yeah, the half size up has little extra room in the toe box , but way more comfortable them my true size 9.5 

you are going to make it worse for everyone.

Man trust me that's not what I'm trying to do. My point is this, we all know that they have codes set up in a way to work with certain shoes if they qualify. If CORPORATE sends one to customers that works with a shoe when they punch in the code some local store manager shouldn't have any say so. I don't want to use my coupon on some random release roshe run. Most shoes that people like have "launch dates" so that makes the coupon useless unless the gatekeeper says so.

I was able to use the disco on the shoes. Got them for $128. Wish I had one of those auto generated codes on NDC to use along Discover Card. That would've been savings at the press of a button.

Great I'm trying to get under retail while people ain't catching oon.i got mine for 125 and 3 dollars in gas [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Only people who should legitly complain about a store not taking a bday coupon are the ones who actually has a bday that month.

That's why i count it as a bonus if a manager accepts the $25 bday coupon when it ain't my body and not walk away salty when they reject me.

Great I'm trying to get under retail while people ain't catching oon.i got mine for 125 and 3 dollars in gas [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You win until the employee discount with birthday coupon walks in.

And I think FTL is really trying to crack down on the B-Days. But ultimately, it comes down to manager policy. I've "heard" (never seen) of FNLs that let you stack on WC rewards on a purchase. Everyone I've been to let's you only use one.

I even posted the coupon in here for you to save image and use it yourself. I'm just trying to help people save if applicable. Best day of the week! Would do some on feet pics but it's messy out on the patio #staytuned or if someone beats me to it then have at it :nthat:

I didn't realize you couldn't make an all red everything design on Nike ID. This is the closest one can come right now.

Didn't come into this thread this morning as the GG were a pass since day one but damn needed a promo code that @jordan r was ooping. Want another iD.

Anybody's order on FTL say that they are back ordered until august 22nd I looked at my order conformation and it said that. I hope it's not that long before I get mine.

Really need to see these in person. When the pictures first dropped they looked glossy but seeing these they look flat.
History of Spizike > Global Game.
No Kevin hype in Holland so I should be able to eventually get them at a later time.

Back
Top Bottom