Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
i feel bad for my guy that walked in there :smh:   i was the first one there, and he comes in a little after for a 13 and dude said there's no 13's left :\   so we all know what happened there

anyways i tried on my true size 9.5 and it fit, but really snug so i just went with the 10

Told you going a half size up was a perfect fit[emoji]128521[/emoji]

i feel bad for my guy that walked in there :smh:   i was the first one there, and he comes in a little after for a 13 and dude said there's no 13's left :\   so we all know what happened there

anyways i tried on my true size 9.5 and it fit, but really snug so i just went with the 10

Told you going a half size up was a perfect fit[emoji]128521[/emoji]
Till they break in and feel floppy on feet.

So I went to HOH and they wont honor my bday coupon until Monday. FIne thats fair

Then I stopped by Nike bc I realized I should try them on and get the right size for myself. The manager straight up told me I could only try them on after I bought them. Thought I heard it him and said what? He told me the same thing and said if they dont fit then I can return them and get another one.

Since when cant you try on a shoe before buying? Like wht??

I looked at all the employees and they all looked away like yeaaaaaa cant help you.

Cant lie to yall b's....My jimmies were legit rustled.

I wanted to do something stupid but I just walked out salty

Cant believe you cant even try on a shoe before buying now. I hate this 'sneakergame' **** so ******* much.

I just hope there's a 9-9.5 left at hoh come Monday
call nike corporate and hand the phone to the manager.. im sure he will change his tune real quick..

I freaking hate people on a power trip just because they are a manager at a shoe store..

man, i cant wait to get my pair in, so i can stunt like i got RO's on 
pimp.gif

Haters. My feelings hurt with that #ntdenim talk...lls

Those are 501s, but I was sagging real hard.

Yeah I don't like the swoosh at all it looks like confetti

I may grab a pair down the road I love bright red but not stressing it

Only people who should legitly complain about a store not taking a bday coupon are the ones who actually has a bday that month.

That's why i count it as a bonus if a manager accepts the $25 bday coupon when it ain't my body and not walk away salty when they reject me.

My birthday is tomorrow (Kanye Shrug)

figured as much that these were gonna be like the meteorology's. they're completely gone around me besides one or two smaller sizes. pretty happy with them or though they could have been a little brighter . didn't like it at first but the silver swoosh breaks up the shoe nicely.

Last edited:
The global games will go perfect with my target uniform. I'm gonna be stunt in at work when these come in. Come Xmas I'm gonna swap to green laces.. Instant Xmas shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom