Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I can't wait for the 2nd phase of the 7 either. Idk what it was about the 6 but all the wild and different CWs all seemed to work. Even the AP. I disliked the floral print but the colors worked on the shoe. I'm not a nick name guy but the 6 was a chameleon sneaker. Lol

Nice. I'm 2/3 on the 7 so far. I regret passing on the USA but I may track them down eventually. Easy Money is next. CBTS is ok but the weakest out the 5 IMO.

Last edited:
Nice. I'm 2/3 on the 7 so far. I regret passing on the USA but I may track them down eventually. Easy Money is next. CBTS is ok but the weakest out the 5 IMO.

I think the CBTS has the least appeal of the 7's also but I still like them personally, and will be picking them up next week with my Footlocker Birthday coupon. I paid retail for the USA's, $120 for the GG's and will be paying $125 plus tax for the CBTS which isn't that bad for a signature shoe. That's another thing I like about the KD 7's they're still not that expensive. I know they've went up from $95 but that's expected with anything in reality. Lebron's in some cases are nearly double the price of a pair of KD's at $150 (Lebron XI Elite SE $295 :smh: ) and Jordan Retros are continuing to raise in pricing on the same shoes with lesser quality. At least we can see a difference in materials and quality on KD's.

Balled in my GG last night @ my rec league and these things slide like ice skates. Its a dusty court but my WTKD, Kobe 8 & 9 all stick fine. I even tried to shoot around at an outdoor court first and still a no go. Sad cause the only use I have for them is to ball in.

still love my christ 5's i hoop in em  nice mix tho

Thanks! I still like my Christmas 5's too I forgot how cool that shoe was as I was taking the pic.

I regret buying the Easters. Such an ugly shoe. Seriously. I wore EM once. I'm probably going to donate them to some kid.

Agreed :lol: I only wore them on Easter and don't have a clue when I'm going to wear them again :rolleyes maybe sometime during next Easter I suppose, but I still like them for the most part and I believe they where the best out of the Easter pack by far.

KD needs to read the above post. We don't want any old affordable shoe. We want affordable Nikes. KD your current price point is ok. It's the 9, 10, 11 prices that worry us. Renegotiate with Nike and keep the price in this range, we all win!

KD needs to read the above post. We don't want any old affordable shoe. We want affordable Nikes. KD your current price point is ok. It's the 9, 10, 11 prices that worry us. Renegotiate with Nike and keep the price in this range, we all win!

I hate to say this but it won't happen. As long as these hype beasts keep buying Kobe's ,lebrons , foams, and j's for 200+ nike will raise the cost of kds shoe. Seeing how people are willing to pay rape prices nike will just keep on raising it up. But I hear you. I want the kd line to stay at 130-150 tops.

KD could obviously care less about the price of his shoes, and I don't really expect him to lol. What I do expect is some sort of reasoning behind price haha. The posite and air bubble don't really do anything for me in terms of performance. Zoom saved that for me. If there are still global games hanging around I may scoop a pair. Was so busy this weekend and couldn't make it happen.

No worries tho nike well pay the man his money. They need too with kobe possibly retiring in a couple years if not after this season. That would just leave lebron. Not a smart move by nike to let kd walk.

Man y'all really think kd would pass up a possible $30 mil a year. Can't get brainwashed by the swoosh plus UA does have some great performing shoes. But like many have said if he leaves at least we got the 7s :smokin

Last edited:
I regret buying the Easters. Such an ugly shoe. Seriously. I wore EM once. I'm probably going to donate them to some kid.
That's funny...I bought and never even wore mine.  Just couldn't bring myself to wear em outside of the house so I returned em.  That's what I get for buying an iffy shoe online w/o trying it on first.

If kd leaves nike this raises the value of all his shoe lines with them. This is a resellers dream right here. Bad news for all of us looking for certain pairs for close to retail.

Man y'all really think kd would pass up a possible $30 mil a year. Can't get brainwashed by the swoosh. But like man have said if he leaves at least we got the 7s :smokin

I he does leave he better make sure he gets all that money guaranteed cuz his shoes will never move with UA like they do with Nike. Let's just be honest with ourselves. Hardcore kd fans may still buy em. If they're performance beasts there's a tiny market for that. But they're not moving in the general public like Nikes. Best case scenario is creating a cult following like d wade has done with li-ning IMO.

Call me ignorant or whatever but Idk what it is but I can tell a big difference between nike and other brands. They don't compare and not worth mentioning. This is the brand Michael built. You can delve into the abyss of performance but you can only move $100+ shoes aesthetically. I could be wrong in pulling this from the rear (pause) but at least 7 out of 10 are rocking these high end shoes casually. Yeah they got to start somewhere but I don't think designers are eager to partner up with UA than getting a intern at Nike. If KD leaves "I can't blame him" it's solely on the fact he has the best contract in the sneaker world. Kids would welcome the change but I'm a old dog. "Roll Over?" "Play Dead?"

Call me ignorant or whatever but Idk what it is but I can tell a big difference between nike and other brands. They don't compare and not worth mentioning. This is the brand Michael built. You can delve into the abyss of performance but you can only move $100+ shoes aesthetically. I could be wrong in pulling this from the rear (pause) but at least 7 out of 10 are rocking these high end shoes casually. Yeah they got to start somewhere but I don't think designers are eager to partner up with UA than getting a intern at Nike. If KD leaves "I can't blame him" it's solely on the fact he has the best contract in the sneaker world. Kids would welcome the change but I'm a old dog. "Roll Over?" "Play Dead?"

60M/7 y=a lil over 8.5 per
vs
30M's a yr for the forseeable future

I don't mind the change but as a consumer Nike makes the best looking basketball shoes. I don't play ball so looks is all I care for and comfort for a few hours of wear. I wear whatever if it looks good but don't anticipate UA out doing what Nike could with his line. I'd prefer he stay as a consumer.

Back
Top Bottom