Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
If he does sign to ua i hope he stalls it for a while so the *** clowns dont buy up stock of the vii like they just found a vintage pair of elvis pressleys drawls
This! I think he and hopes he waits for the playoffs that way all the 7 colorways can be released and he can advertise his new sponsor on a big stage . I doubt that UA offer will go away considering I think it's some shady business to get him to the Wizards.

laugh.gif

I need to learn how to use gifs.  Where is a good site to get them?

from *******  nike.com of all places, they **** me over on a pair of Nikes I woke up fair and square used my own promo code they ****** up on before. Now this man what do i do ****
if youre really this mad, just never buy nikes again. Plenty of great stuff from other brands

I just hope that if he switches over it doesn't turn in to a "check out how premium these materials are, such superior build quality" circle jerk with his ua shoe. Like with wade and lining. Not saying those aren't, but there's more to a shoe than nice materials.
You probably like those linings if they came with a swoosh. what matters more than quality materials (including the cushioning materials)?

You probably like those linings if they came with a swoosh. what matters more than quality materials (including the cushioning materials)?

The look of the shoe maybe? If something's comfortable and well made but ugly as hell then it's a fail IMO. All that tech and material wasted on a eyesore. What's this world folks seem to be living in since word of this UA deal where people don't care about how a shoe looks?

Last edited:
It's funny that you guys talk about form over functionality so much when the roshes are very ugly (like bulldog ugly) but sells well because of how comfortable they are. The next step up are the World Cup roshes that sold out because they're comfortable and have premium materials (although better looking)

It's funny that you guys talk about form over functionality so much when the roshes are very ugly (like bulldog ugly) but sells well because of how comfortable they are. The next step up are the World Cup roshes that sold out because they're comfortable and have premium materials (although better looking)

whats funny is how wrong you are...reg roshes are comfy & simple not ugly at all
the wc roshes are just ugly regardless of the roshe comfort

Roshes are not ugly.. esp the original colorways. clean simple, affordable, comfortable. it was the complete package. hype built. nike milked it.

whats funny is how wrong you are...reg roshes are comfy & simple not ugly at all

I believe that roshes are an acquired taste and I have basically the opposite opinion of them wrt you on reg vs wc. The major selling point of roshes IMO is functionality over form which is what UA does

Whever i try to buy some roshes i always stop myself cuz they remind me of some old ladies booties lol

I believe that roshes are an acquired taste and I have basically the opposite opinion of them wrt you on reg vs wc. [COLOR=#red]The major selling point of roshes IMO is functionality over form which is what UA does[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]that[/COLOR] we can agree on

but all these new roshes with the od patterns & stuff are crap. havent seen a nice simple cw in a yr+

Last edited:

Everyone has there own opinion on what looks good and what doesn't. There's been like 3-4 people who have come in this thread and assume because someone like a Nike product it makes them "brainwashed" "hype beast" and all that. Yet none of them will post the UA gear they own or any basketball shoe that looks good. Everyone calling names and riding for UA but don't own there products? Let's see yours.

Last edited:
I bought a pair of roshes because I liked how they looked when I saw them online. The comfort was just an added bonus.

UA sneakers are for athletes, not very fashionable but very good shoes. His choices are.. MORE money and a well round shoe that isn't fashionable or LESS money and a trendy shoe people can wear casually. To be honest it's a no brainer, fans of KD will always be fans regardless of what shoes he wears and he's getting paid a very large amount.

Nah...it's more than that. The kicks have got to work with his feet. We can all sit here and say, "I'd play in bedroom slippers for 325 mil..." but the reality is his feet are a big part of his livelyhood. He can't just go with a well rounded shoe...the kicks have got to work with his feet. There was a tennis player (Martina Hingis) who sued her shoe company for causing injury during her playing days. So this is serious business. Yeah I understand they'll make the shoes especially for him and how he likes them but that doesn't mean they'll "fit" him...we all see how that worked out for the Lebron 11's.

Big money or not UA is not Nike...if Nike tech is better for his feet, he'll stay...even for less money. The fact that he hasn't made a decision with 325 mil on the table let's you know its not an easy decision

Back
Top Bottom