Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Wait I don't get it, SneakerJesus said that was him wearing them sneakers but you're saying it's Leo Chang.

Your going for NT instigator of the year honors. You know damn well what I'm saying. Yo sneakerjesus sneakerjesus don't feed into dude bruh.
:lol: You serious? I'm not instigating. You initially recognized the pics which is peculiar, you might actually be right seeing this character hasn't actually proven anything he is saying.

do u know people laugh when they lie or know they wrong..i obviously spoke with him ihave 2 shoes signed by him which nobody in the worl can say butme..he also discussed kd 7 nerf and Doernbecher 2015 plus 2k15 shoe

We're going around in circles, if you're that cool with him you would have photos of yourself with him. All you did was post shoes that can belong to anyone and photos that can belong to any Joe, no one's hating but if you can't prove it it never happened.

i did prove it boss,whole nike knows me personally lmao....so i randomly found autographed kds by leo chang?and its a fact these pants are mine!dont be mad i now leo and im not trlling like pl think.im on point when i post

:lol: You serious? I'm not instigating. You initially recognized the pics which is peculiar, you might actually be right seeing this character hasn't actually proven anything he is saying.

I didn't recognize the pics. I recognized those shoes before being worn with those pants and thought it was a pic of Leo from a event in DC. I didn't realize it was actually SneakeJesus rocking them in those pics. I made a mistake. This whole back and forth has been a comedy of errors on everyone involved.

Now who's getting Easy Moneys?

Quick question before we move on, do you recall where you have seen them pics? I don't recall sneaker Jesus posting them on here before.

Last edited:
Quick question before we move on, do you recall where you have seen them pics? I don't recall sneaker Jesus posting them on here before.

I've never seen the pics he posted today before. I have seen pictures people took from the event in DC in this thread. Leo had on the GGs and pants similar to those in them pics. Hence my mistake. I'm not even sure the pants were the same. Just similar. I have no idea what the discussion between you two are. I just made a simple mistake. My bad to all involved if my mistake started this mess.

Last edited:
hey man just let that dude be, i don't believe him either but we're just feeding into his non-sense, he's been proving wrong about so many of his post that nothing he post is believable to me but it's just not worth the time, effort or energy

Honestly I never heard of Leo Chang till today, I'm assuming he is affiliated with the shoe or something but I guess we can move on to the new CWs they haven't announced yet :lol:

hey man just let that dude be, i don't believe him either but we're just feeding into his non-sense, he's been proving wrong about so many of his post that nothing he post is believable to me but it's just not worth the time, effort or energy
True beans, he's reminiscent of that nikenino character.

why would i fabricate?the importance is leo is the real man behind the kd line along with price and kd on court...find these pics with my same pants...smh

Man do not believe anything this SneakerJesus dude says. He knows NO ONE! No Nike connects. Dude's in Baltimore/DC laugh at him. He waits in line just like the rest of us. Yall may remember him as Foam Phelps or Amsterdam or whatever other names he's had on here. Gets banned for spreading false info or spamming and comes back just as annoying. Check his post history so far.

http://www.businessweek.com/article...n-durant-even-if-he-cant-sell-enough-kd-shoes Pretty good article . Kd would have to sell over 2.4 million shoes at nike retailers like foot locker , finish line etc to break even and another 333,333 at nike's own stores and website to break even on the contract . If nike starts general releasing the hot colorways gives us a general release nerf with the hoop, and weatherman and aunt pearls plus I think the kd trey ii will be a hot seller if it's $90-110 I think they could do it.

Last edited:
http://www.businessweek.com/article...n-durant-even-if-he-cant-sell-enough-kd-shoes Pretty good article . Kd would have to sell over 2.4 million shoes at nike retailers like foot locker , finish line etc to break even and another 333,333 at nike's own stores and website to break even on the contract . If nike starts general releasing the hot colorways gives us a general release nerf with the hoop, and weatherman and aunt pearls plus I think the kd trey ii will be a hot seller if it's $90-110 I think they could do it.

Nike needs to go the bred 11 route with it and make a desired colorway that has the demand way above the supply and constantly "restock"/relaunch the sneaker so that all these limited elitist run nike into the black

Man do not believe anything this SneakerJesus dude says. He knows NO ONE! No Nike connects. Dude's in Baltimore/DC laugh at him. He waits in line just like the rest of us. Yall may remember him as Foam Phelps or Amsterdam or whatever other names he's had on here. Gets banned for spreading false info or spamming and comes back just as annoying. Check his post history so far.
A little suspect he came in the LeBron thread throwing around hearsay info like he was waiting for someone to hit him up, I hope every takes care dealing with him.

A little suspect he came in the LeBron thread throwing around hearsay info like he was waiting for someone to hit him up, I hope every takes care dealing with him.
he does the same crap in the foam and kobe threads

Back
Top Bottom