Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Those aren't the "cave purple" CW, are they? GS only or not, no look pass
sick.gif

I was thinkin about buying the lifestyles but I wanna see how they look first. I really wasn't into the brown style as much as I like the white n ice. Kinda just need sum all whites. Tired of buyin forces every two weeks.

Lifestyle are great. They fit at least a .5 down if not a whole size. Try them on first. I am a 12 in the regular KD 7 and i purchased a 11.5 in the lifestyle and still have space in the toe box.

Lifestyle are great. They fit at least a .5 down if not a whole size. Try them on first. I am a 12 in the regular KD 7 and i purchased a 11.5 in the lifestyle and still have space in the toe box.
Thanks I can't wait to see those white pair. The pics look good.

It shows the hyper grapes are releasing tomorrow with the on the road!! ?? True or false???

Last edited:

tbh, if the black wasn't that patent leather looking, I think it'd look a lot better to me

For all you folks who like matching, that would go with
These have to be the Empire States. The color code matches it perfectly. I feel like these will look better in men's.

The speckles on the aways, is that supposed to glow? because it's green, and doesn't match the kicks. It seemed to stand out more in person than it did in pics.

I don't think so. I think it's just mint. The shank plate on the bottom has hints of mint too.

The speckles on the aways, is that supposed to glow? because it's green, and doesn't match the kicks. It seemed to stand out more in person than it did in pics.
I noticed that too. How could they screw up the aways? They're so simple! 
mean.gif

Got email confirmation on Away from Foot Locker.$119.

Aways are always one of my favorites and this years may be the best so far.

Back
Top Bottom