Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
So what did I miss?
laugh.gif

People slept HARD. Called my local HOH and they still have full size runs [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Too bad I'm sworn into retirement [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
People slept HARD. Called my local HOH and they still have full size runs [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Too bad I'm sworn into retirement [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
I will allow you to come out of retirement to scoop up a pair of this hot *** shoe.  After you purchase the shoe you must immediately return to retirement

Well, glad to hear it. Especially the dudes who saw the early pictures (before they were announced for release) and really wanted them. Hope they copped.

N7s are more than enough gold for me :tongue:

This was me. In fact, I thought "those are way too sick to actually release." I figured if they did, it would be some ridiculous release like the Nerfs or something super limited/hyped, something I either wouldn't be able to get or wouldn't want to go through the trouble to get. So yeah, I'm glad I'm a "Tigo-approved" owner of these, lol, and not just a regular old halfhearted owner haha

This was me. In fact, I thought "those are way too sick to actually release." I figured if they did, it would be some ridiculous release like the Nerfs or something super limited/hyped, something I either wouldn't be able to get or wouldn't want to go through the trouble to get. So yeah, I'm glad I'm a "Tigo-approved" owner of these, lol, and not just a regular old halfhearted owner haha
glad you got them, man.

Releases have been relatively smooth for quite some time now, so to see the beasts come out again for these was kind of a cringe moment.

^ exactly. Once hype gets stirred up for a model, it usually sticks for the rest of the CW's, too. Hopefully the 7's have avoided that..

Anyone have pairs that have wrinkled midsoles?
I do on one pair. But I'm okay with it.

And most of the people waiting in line were trying to cop the 13s. I passed by the Champs in the mall and mad people were waiting for the 13s. Glad I was able to cop them. I guarantee if I wanted the Pony pair, I would've struck out. Those look like the first pair of hype bait, which I could care less.

Last edited:
^ exactly. Once hype gets stirred up for a model, it usually sticks for the rest of the CW's, too. Hopefully the 7's have avoided that..
Naw if KD starts goin hard in the paint like last season they will start sellin again, never fells, kids love KD

Production dates on this shoe were before the FIBA tourney even started. :lol:

Just like the LeBron 12 with the six on the hex pods, heel tab and Miami based color ways.

All you need to fool us sneaker heads is to tell us a story despite KD being a jerk this past summer.

Last edited:
Naw if KD starts goin hard in the paint like last season they will start sellin again, never fells, kids love KD
True

View media item 1272197
On court shot. Must be stressed again that these are TTS. Got to put up with very minor discomfort first, but it's a small price to pay for how good they feel once broken in. Think I need to invest in some navy socks, though. Black socks throw these off IMO. Close to navy yet oh so far away lol..

Last edited:
On court shot. Must be stressed again that these are TTS. Got to put up with very minor discomfort first, but it's a small price to pay for how good they feel once broken in. Think I need to invest in some navy socks, though. Black socks throw these off IMO. Close to navy yet oh so far away lol..
half size up works perfect for me.. fat feet, and straps don't mix to well most of the time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom