Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Please I need help finding the suede ext that just came out. and help would be appreciated!  Thanks! I have cash, pp, whatever and need a size 10.5 US.

so these have a suede wrapped midsole?

and nike couldn't do that for the retro xiii?
don't get me started on the XIIIs I got the 97 OG and the retro without the 3m Nike/JB had me po'ed they were the first pr of jordans I ever got, now I don't even waste my time with most retro's Js especially, i'll just keep picking up these EXTs since that's where nike likes to put their quality in.....for the most part

You should be good on those EXTs. I was able to walk right into Nike this morning and they were sitting. Not a big fan of the quality of suede. If I see em at the ES, I'll def cop. Not for $200 though. I hate how the fly wire ruins the structure of the sides of the toe box. It's all lumpy and ish due to not having that fuse and mesh reinforcing. Nike dropped the ball on that EXT design aspect. 

so these have a suede wrapped midsole?

and nike couldn't do that for the retro xiii?

It's not really the kind of suede you see on the upper. It's more like a cheap felt material. I did think it was pretty cool they did that but the material was an afterthought. Peeps would be more pissed if they tried to pull that material off on that XIII LOL 

Last edited:
folks must have been spending their bread on other drops like the 13s bc I copped the black EXTs the morning of release at 8:32 am off NDC. kinda pissed bc plan A was copping them off footlocker or eastbay with a discount, but both of those sites were 'sold out' before it was even 8:05 am. I feel for the folks who said $200 was steep, I was looking to cop for lower with a discount but really wanted them so I pulled the trigger and with taxes I payed $214. :x I never pay retail :smh:

now looking forward, its the 11s 12/20, kyrie 1 "dream" 12/26, pony hair EXT 12/27, and somewhere in the mix the xmas Kd7s. not even considering fragment 1s now.

january and february will kill pockets too. french blue VII, bordeaux VII, oreo IV, aunt pearl Kd7s, floral EXTs, All-Star releases, etc.

nike in my pockets smh. I just might switch up to vans till I'm done with college lol or break up with my girl :lol: jk

btw, the sude ext kd7s could have been copped with employee discount from ftl right? I mean online bc I was able to get n7 with discount pricing

folks must have been spending their bread on other drops like the 13s bc I copped the black EXTs the morning of release at 8:32 am off NDC. kinda pissed bc plan A was copping them off footlocker or eastbay with a discount, but both of those sites were 'sold out' before it was even 8:05 am. I feel for the folks who said $200 was steep, I was looking to cop for lower with a discount but really wanted them so I pulled the trigger and with taxes I payed $214.
sick.gif
I never pay retail
mean.gif

now looking forward, its the 11s 12/20, kyrie 1 "dream" 12/26, pony hair EXT 12/27, and somewhere in the mix the xmas Kd7s. not even considering fragment 1s now.

january and february will kill pockets too. french blue VII, bordeaux VII, oreo IV, aunt pearl Kd7s, floral EXTs, All-Star releases, etc.

nike in my pockets smh. I just might switch up to vans till I'm done with college lol or break up with my girl
laugh.gif
jk
FTL and Eastbay are never sold out that early. Their sites always seem to alternate between the "all sizes in carts" and "sold out" messages randomly. You just have to have patience with those sites on big release days and ignore those messages.

checked out the suedes in person today and its now making it harder to resist ordering the pair I have saved in my cart. Anyone have an idea of how long things stay in your cart for on nike?

just got my box from UPS and man I really like this, the look and feel of the suede and leather is nice, but that midfoot squeeze though
sick.gif
 it'll be ok, good thing I didn't do the half size down ext i'd have to return them
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Took a look at the black suede EXT's while at the Niketown in George Town and I have to admit the shoe looks really clean and the suede is actually nice on the shoe but I'm still passing and waiting on those Floral EXT's dropping in Feb

Dang I'm really trying to convince myself that I dont need those but the pictures draw me back everytime.

Ive gotta stop coming on NT for a few months!!

Naaa that wont happen :lol:

:lol: ...Have GGs and told myself the ponyhairs and aunt pearls wouldbe the only ones I buy of these

I wonder if they'll last until they hit a discount

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom