Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Very impressed. My first pair of 7s. Was thinking they were gonna be very narrow in the toe-box (my WTKD 6 were tight as hell) but I have plenty of room. guess I lucked out and got two roses on the toe box, only complaint being a sloppy midsole mold/some glue. Also some glue on the KD a logo.
But damn they look clean on foot with nice denim and a t, and the leather on the inside gives it a nice plush luxury feel. Dope comfort too, plenty of bounce & very nice insole.

i only hope the aps are as easy as the florals were today doesnt seem like anybody had any troubles. am i the only copping the asg tomm? :stoneface:
In response to your first statement, "dreams are for suckas".

And to the second statement, or question rather, yes.

That Iverson gif 
laugh.gif

i only hope the aps are as easy as the florals were today doesnt seem like anybody had any troubles. am i the only copping the asg tomm? :stoneface:
been thinking real hard about making them a tomorrow or Saturday the latest pickup...still want to see them in person and see what ID options are looking like!

been thinking real hard about making them a tomorrow or Saturday the latest pickup...still want to see them in person and see what ID options are looking like!
Thinking bout copping em, but I'm still on the fence. I'll have to make the call tomorrow tho, cause they won't make it to Saturday around this way. These kids love em some KDs 

Thinking bout copping em, but I'm still on the fence. I'll have to make the call tomorrow tho, cause they won't make it to Saturday around this way. These kids love em some KDs 
im getting im thinking it should be easy last years all stars were nice these not so much but i still want em 

Girl copped the florals for me, and I copped the pony hairs at $160 [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom