Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Man why did I sleep on the Gold Medals so hard? Finding them in my size is going to cost an arm and a leg :smh:

Last edited:
Haven't been on this in a minute.
I just copped some Global Game's and I wanted to color in the silver swoosh to make them all Red but I want it to match the rest of the shoe.
I was wondering if anyone knew any previous posts I can be redirected to or any specific advise on proceeding with this.
Anybody here try this?

roll.gif

Actually I had a sole separation on my GGs but that's because of the newly furnished court so it was sooo sticky .. so I actually ended up rolling on the floor like I tripped on something..

A new CW popped up in the system today, Ill get the style # tomorrow, I do remember it's dropping in June 6 it's nicknamed "cocoa"

I think UPS lost my order or delivered it to the wrong place...says it was delivered to my company at 930am so I went to the front desk and nothing there. Secretary said UPS never came and I even got a delivery confirmation! There goes my APs...

Black Suedes looking great in those picks.

Besides the WT, I'm probably done with the KD7 and waiting to see the Mercurial KD8.

I copped my first pair of AP for $140 shipped off NDC with 20% code and found a second pair locally for $250, probably gonna pull the trigger.

Only problem is that I forgot that a long time ago I told a friend of mine I'd get him these fora decent price and so now he wants my AP's for $240. Prolly just gonna sell to him then buy the other pair.

Back
Top Bottom