Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Need some advice. Got a trade for the florals. I'd give up the black and white Jordan 1's but he wants $100 on top of that. I originally offered $50. What y'all think??

Need some advice. Got a trade for the florals. I'd give up the black and white Jordan 1's but he wants $100 on top of that. I originally offered $50. What y'all think??
Are your 1's DS? I wouldn't unless you love the KDs that much more than the J's. 

I wouldn't do that trade. That Jordan plus 100 is too much in my opinion.

Yeah they're DS. I mean I tried them on but that's it. I thought $100 was steep. He's asking for $250. I figured the J's are worth atleast $200, so I threw the extra $50 on top

GMs are nice but not top dog amongst the VIIs IMO. Some seem to have them ranked like how some of us ranked the Kings Pride Lebron. I don't think it's as clear cut with the KD VII.

Yeah they're DS. I mean I tried them on but that's it. I thought $100 was steep. He's asking for $250. I figured the J's are worth atleast $200, so I threw the extra $50 on top
i Would give him the Js and the least $50 on top IF i really wanted the kds.

Gold medals overrated
mean.gif

Not in the top 5 imo
GMs are nice but not top dog amongst the VIIs IMO. Some seem to have them ranked like how some of us ranked the Kings Pride Lebron. I don't think it's as clear cut with the KD VII.
So I'm not alone
laugh.gif

Also...I figured out what it is about the Weathermans. The orange strap--it just kills the flow of the shoe. The soles are a bit much too, but that's alright...and laces can be changed. But that strap is just too much. It should have been the color of the midsole, the dark green.

Not feeling the graphic on the eels. Not feeling the blue sole or ankle liner either. Makes em look kind of kiddie.

Back
Top Bottom