• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GS has the Elite colorway in the regular silhouette
669942-402_fl_lpp.jpg
this is really nice.

That's kind of boring. Wish they wouldn't do this cyclic holiday nonsense all the time.

I don't remember the V and VI having the USA or Fourth of July motif. But it's hard to remember when Nike is hitting you over the head all the time with releases.
Looks like even JB is doing '4th of July weekend' releases now.  Nike is looking for any excuse now a days to make $$$.  Cant blame em tho...

Last edited:
Quick question for y'all, need some new balling shoes for outdoors cuz all my Kobe's are beat to the ground. My boy works for nike and can get me some easy moneys for fairly cheap, but I've never balled in 7's just own a few pairs that I would never ball in. What y'all think, spend more and get some Kobe's or the KD's will do just fine?

Quick question for y'all, need some new balling shoes for outdoors cuz all my Kobe's are beat to the ground. My boy works for nike and can get me some easy moneys for fairly cheap, but I've never balled in 7's just own a few pairs that I would never ball in. What y'all think, spend more and get some Kobe's or the KD's will do just fine?

If you're balling outside I'd stay away from Kobe's. The traction would burn away too quick and the lunarlon wouldn't be sufficient enough for the outdoor impact on your knees (Unless you're wearing the 5's or 6's which have zoom). I think your plan to buy a cheap pair of KD 7's would probably be the best route for outdoor ball IMO

Thanks man, that's actually exactly what happened. All my kobe 8's and 7's burned away to quick. I'll try the KD's then.

Thoughts on the 'EYBL" Elites that release next month? Personally I'm feeling that color way but I'll have to see them in person. 

That's kind of boring. Wish they wouldn't do this cyclic holiday nonsense all the time.

I don't remember the V and VI having the USA or Fourth of July motif. But it's hard to remember when Nike is hitting you over the head all the time with releases.
They have been launching his shoe in the summer and he has been playing for team USA which is why we have been getting USA colorways
There was never an official KD 5 USA colorway. Also no love for the bhms?

Bhm n xmas kds r underrated imo!! I own da xmas pair, passed on da bhm bc i already had da kobe 9 bhm..

surpirsed at the hate of the elites, Im really diggin the silhouette and lower profile, cant wait for the rose golds :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom