Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Played ball in the 4s and 5s a lot, with my narrow foot I really liked both but 5s were hella comfy to me.

I remember I doubled up on meteorologies for the design and sold both, comfort was atrocious...

7s are great to me for ballin, I use my CBTS now and they do well. Like everyone before me said tho the color ways are boo boo

Last edited:
The best 4s out them all was the mint and nerf and maybe the n7 or yotd but all they done was change the strap on the yotd and kept it simple. Cws on the 4s shh you mean color. One solid color and the rest was the strap.
imo 4s had the only good colorways but the 7 had a great silhouette 

am i the only one that doesnt find the 4's uncomfortable? or are you strictly talking ball about them being bad?

My problem with the 7's is that I liked the shoe so much that it bummed me out not to see Nike go all out on some great colorways. Just seemed like they didn't put much effort in to it.

Call me the odd man, but I like the 7. I've liked a bunch of the color ways, 35k's, USA, AP, Jades and more were all good to me.

To each his own though...

My problem with the 7's is that I liked the shoe so much that it bummed me out not to see Nike go all out on some great colorways. Just seemed like they didn't put much effort in to it.
yes and double yes

I have never bought a KD shoe.The KD7 look real good,especially the electric ell colorway.

I have big feet 17 or 18.So i have limited options.

The 7 is dope, but they went over the top with the gimmicks. The 7 is a missed opportunity. They should have gone the subtle route, but they made everything look GS.

I have never bought a KD shoe.The KD7 look real good,especially the electric ell colorway.

As a size 16 I feel your pain. Your best bet is to check eBay. Everything will be released to the clearance stores eventually. Right now you could clean up on the kd 4,5 and 6 color ways for under retail. One thing also that I noticed is that the kd7 elite released up to size 18 on FTL and eastbay.

Ask KD himself, he doesn't need any of his pairs. 
laugh.gif

+1 but I'm ok with that... money saved lolz. Less shoes that I feel I must buy. I just doubled up on all of the ones I really liked like the AP and GM.

Wow some of you guys are picky.  There were some great colorways on the KD7.  not everything was a hit, and some were a big miss, but overall the silhouette was dope, and there were quite a few dope cws

I haven't seen a good KD colorway in months.

The best colorways were the early ones. Since then it's gone down hill

I haven't seen a good KD colorway in months.

The best colorways were the early ones. Since then it's gone down hill

this. I have all the colorways I considered to be good for this model, and the last one I bought was AP. Before that you have to go all the way back to the GM release.

It helped USA and GG were both on the initial release batch and then the Bad Apples were the next shoe after those first 5

i hope they do good things with the elites. the elite colorways are always horrific excluding a few 
True I always liked the black, gold, and white colorways they did for the first couple iterations of the elite's. The EYBL pairs for these isn't to bad IMO

True I always liked the black, gold, and white colorways they did for the first couple iterations of the elite's. The EYBL pairs for these isn't to bad IMO
my exact thoughts. i loved the gold ones this year and the 6s but usually cws are just pure *** 
laugh.gif

I really hate where this is going for the 7.   they are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.  Love they design too. 

If only nike ID wasnt so expensive.

i feel like if i found the florals or black suedes for retail, i couldnt resist any more due to the lack of good colorways recently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom