Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
wife got the call at NTSM...
nthat.gif

Hanon charges Customs so better off just going to the Bay.

False ordered over 20 pair on Hanon and got these off mobile on Hanon today. Everyone automatically assumes everything overseas is hit with customs. Over 75 orders overseas I got hit twice in total. Not coming at you personally just don't put false info that may discourage someone at getting them at retail. Came to $199 shipped on Hanon

False ordered over 20 pair on Hanon and got these off mobile on Hanon today. Everyone automatically assumes everything overseas is hit with customs. Over 75 orders overseas I got hit twice in total. Not coming at you personally just don't put false info that may discourage someone at getting them at retail. Came to $199 shipped on Hanon
Isnt it customs only hit if the individual item is over $200??

I too have ordered overseas many times. largest order being $300 and still no customs fees.

It all depends who you buy from and what they declare the value.

Correct. I've ordered things over 100 plenty of times with no customs. For anyone that wants to know for sure they can email each site themselves and ask them what they declare their packages.

It all depends who you buy from and what they declare the value.
Right. But I am asking if there is a dollar amount that you cant exceed for a particular item. For instance, I order a pair for $350 and they mark the value at $350 will I see customs?

Whereas of course if they declare the value to be lower they would probably mark it low enough to avoid possible charges..

Is that making any sense? lol

Got the call from my local HoH today about 20 min before they closed... strange but I'll take them... just need to find my platinum reward.wherever that thing went! lol

Wtf champs just called me this late. i won a 3rd pair. But no foams sadness

Last edited:
Anyone have idea (I'm in NYC) between HoH FTL 34th and Nike town NY, where I should go early in the morning? Which one I gonna have more chance?

Right. But I am asking if there is a dollar amount that you cant exceed for a particular item. For instance, I order a pair for $350 and they mark the value at $350 will I see customs?

Whereas of course if they declare the value to be lower they would probably mark it low enough to avoid possible charges..

Is that making any sense? lol
Theres no set amount that guarantees customs as far as i know. I have order stuff (not shoes) that was around $800 before and wasnt hit with custom but i have been hit with custom on a item that was alil over $200. It varies. Anything value over $200 has a chance of custom. But it seems like most people dont get the custom charges

How hard do you guys think these will be to get online? Should I try ndc or the app? Struck out on raffles.
Both but I would focus more on the app at first last few releases Nike has been giving line priority to the app users, I wouldnt expect anything different tomorrow. 

on nike eu I added them to cart instantly on my mac, and about 10 seconds later on my ipad.. 15 minutes later the tab on my mac says they're sold out and then about 5 mins later checks out on ipad.. just thought it was weird that it allowed me to add to cart on the device I used secondary but not on the one I tried instantly! 

any EU sites still got them? I need a place that can ship to the US. The reason I am asking is because I need a size 7 and none of these US sites will get that

Back
Top Bottom