Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong I love this shoe. But imagine if the 7 used 35 different colorways instead of 18.

:smokin :smokim

My boy in Boston just left the nike town Boston. They had some wtkd7, Jordan c&c and the gone fishing. Surprised they didn't sell it there

I pretty sure an employee tried on my pair. There's a chip on the back heel and carpets strands on the bottom sole. Gonna have to return these.
FYI- A lot of KD come in with that chip on the back. It is from The shoe scraping the side of the box. Has been happening since the first colorway the USA has released.

I don't doubt they may have been tried on but if you return hem because of the chip, you haven't been following the KD VII.

7/6/2014
I got in a fight with my door. Judging from the condition of my shoe the door obviously won. The point of this post was to ask what can I do to get the color back possibly or should I chalk it up as a loss??

Yeah they started putting tissue paper on all 4 sides of the box to help with that. Every shoe I've picked up since the 35k has had extra tissue. Would be dumb of them to stop now but we'll see when I get mine in.

WTKD6 > WTKD7 but they still fire

1. Gold Medal
2. Floral
3. N7
It's been a good ride. See yall in the VIII thread
nthat.gif
all stars or the eggnogs? 

Last edited:
Yeah they started putting tissue paper on all 4 sides of the box to help with that. Every shoe I've picked up since the 35k has had extra tissue. Would be dumb of them to stop now but we'll see when I get mine in.
I know you have been in here from the beginning of the VII.

Just didn't want someone to return them without having all the info.

The IDs had a big problem with this in the beginning because the box was way too small for the shoes. They ended up shipping in bigger boxes.

Hope my WTK doesn't have this issue. We will see.

My Gold Medals and Global Games had slight scuffing from the box but luckily were not chipped.

As you know too and I think LyPac made the comment, you have to be carful taking them out of the box.

Kyrie has this issue same issue with the Spikes.

@NrmanCruso not at all. Doesn't change that this is damaged product I had to return.
I can understand that. Just wanted you know.

I have this fear every time I order a pair of Kyries. Hate getting the chipped spikes in and immediately send back.

I contacted Nike about the Scuffing Chipping issue and surprise they acted like they didn't care
laugh.gif

I have 2 order confirmations and no shipping confirmation. Anxiously waiting [emoji]10071[/emoji]️

Yea I have a order confirmation but I have always received a shipping confirmation same day so I'm hoping I will get mine. First time not getting a shipping one same day.

Back
Top Bottom