Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I usually don't ever get shipping confirmation on the same day from Nike. It's usually Sunday night for me and that's only the label created protion.

Yea like I said everything I have ever ordered I got my confirmation that day which like you said it's just the label portion of it but at least if I know there is a label then I know for sure I got a pair but until then they can always cancel and say they don't have that pair. Which has happened to a couple of my buddies in the past.

So I keep reading about "18" colorways in the WTKD7.

So far I've got...

1. AP
2. ASG
3. Egg Nogs
4. GG
5. Easters
6. Eels
7. BHM
8. Weatherman

This is just me throwing ideas around for the KD 8/9.

I'd really love to see maybe a different box for each color yeah its extra work but id think it be cool if for the price we at least get more bang for your buck and that way in the end the WTKD gets a mashup of all the different boxes, which in my opinion would come off as a fire presentations or at least take all the labels from the shoes and put them on the box in random spots. sort of like how the WTK 9 has the different names on the liner

Im very interested to know how they will pull off the 8 I just hope it is better put together than the WTK 9

the last 3 what the series are a major let down by nike wtk7 wtl and wtk9 . shame nike ruined one of the best sneaker themes

Anybody know if deadstock charges customs, I just orders a pair from there and they came out to about $232 with 2 day shipping.

Repped.

Thanks for info. Copped
happy.gif

Yea I have a order confirmation but I have always received a shipping confirmation same day so I'm hoping I will get mine. First time not getting a shipping one same day.
My eastbay order status is status 1 ready to ship.
My footlocker order status is "waiting on approval"
We'll see they could both update to shipped and be here tomorrow. You never know these days

My eastbay order status is status 1 ready to ship.
My footlocker order status is "waiting on approval"
We'll see they could both update to shipped and be here tomorrow. You never know these days

My Nike order still says preparing to ship but no shipping conformation I hope they don't let me down.

Back
Top Bottom