• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
laugh.gif
the WTL XI has to be my fav just because of the history put into it but I must say I think the Kobe 9 is the worse.
what was going through my head last week when my girl told me she doesn't like my WTL...

lol JK! really want the wtkd, hoping all the spots here haven't sold out.... saw the GF at one spot so im hopeful....will throw the allstar's on tonite in hopes to satisty my craving for a minute...

My Nike order still says preparing to ship but no shipping conformation I hope they don't let me down.
I couldn't help myself, I called footlocker yesterday and the rep said yep it's open you're good. Said ups doesn't ship on weekends so as soon as it's shipped the order status will change.
2 pairs for me [emoji]128512[/emoji]

I couldn't help myself, I called footlocker yesterday and the rep said yep it's open you're good. Said ups doesn't ship on weekends so as soon as it's shipped the order status will change.
2 pairs for me [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Finally got my shipping confirmation from Nike will be here Thursday. Also talked to my cousin that works at a champs here and said he has a size 9 left which is my size so he's gonna hold them for me also so I will also now have 2 pair. Thank god to dope not to double up on.

Finally got my shipping confirmation from Nike will be here Thursday. Also talked to my cousin that works at a champs here and said he has a size 9 left which is my size so he's gonna hold them for me also so I will also now have 2 pair. Thank god to dope not to double up on.
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom