**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

^ I think Peep means the 2nd half of the song. I remember him saying that before.

Song is great though, the video takes it to another level.

Relax guy, I understand you a fan but chill

Cole really isn't as good lyrically as some people think he is. He has a lot of fillers in his lyrics. One of my fav artists no doubt. But his raps are more about message and content than lyrical ability.

Also Ab Soul is better than most rappers. His message and content is better than J Cole. Lyrical ability is miles ahead.

Control System > FHD2014

Cole really isn't as good lyrically as some people think he is. He has a lot of fillers in his lyrics. One of my fav artists no doubt. But his raps are more about message and content than lyrical ability.

Also Ab Soul is better than most rappers. His message and content is better than J Cole. Lyrical ability is miles ahead.

Control System > FHD2014
Cole has lyrical ability but doesn't display it that much in his albums. His mixtape yes (Friday Night Lights for example) he does and the song "Villuminati" on Born Sinner. His message is not as specific as Kendrick's, just the generic "Go To School", "Be A Good Person". You know, the type of listens your parents teach you. When people say J Cole is so deep I ask them how? They usually reply "He's relatable" and that's it. J Cole is an upgraded Drake to me but still good nonetheless.

"I cam fast like 911 in white neighborhoods"

That's an example of a filler btw. Just throwing random corny lines to fill the verse.

Soul is dope but he's too experimental, he don't know what direction he wanna go in sonically. It almost sounds like he's rapping as a hobby and no purpose.

Cole is just playing the game really well. The lines you don't like are the ones that grab the casual fans attention and reels them in. The boy gets busy tho.

It does indeed draw those fans in. That line is corny.

I can pull up over 50 of those kind of lines.

Yo the funny thing is, it is HARD to come up with those "corny" lines.

Being relatable is not easy to accomplish through raps.

Cole killed Villuminati with that gay apology line & not in a good way either. I disagree with Soul being better than Cole. Soul got some corny lines too, hell alot of rappers do.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom