**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Hype for tonight :nthat:
C2C658DA-6B0F-406F-86BF-F5CB4C5040C3.jpeg

Ran back OD,Section 80,GKMC, TPAB & Damn yesterday … gonna run untitled after “how much a dollar cost” goes off then wait for the big steppers bomb around 11ish

I dont see anything wrong with what he said. We seem to hold our "older legends" in such high regard and make it seem like some of these new folks cnt surpass them....kdot can and prolly already has. If you start from section 80 he has 4 albums and about to be 5. Biggie had 2....

I dont see anything wrong with what he said. We seem to hold our "older legends" in such high regard and make it seem like some of these new folks cnt surpass them....kdot can and prolly already has
Nobody is removing Big and Pac off the
Mt. Rushmore of Rap.

That’s sounds Krazy

Nobody is removing Big and Pac off the
Mt. Rushmore of Rap.

That’s sounds Krazy

It sounds crazy to old heads.....

I'll be 40 next week and used to believe Biggie or Pac couldn't be moved...

They can.

Kendrick is the one to do it.

For me being an LA head, Biggie gotta go.

Just not enough material for me.

Oh idk about any of this mt rushmore stuff lol. Im just talking about being better then x, y, z

Who remembers that kdot is the GOAT thread we had on here. Believe it was after TPAB dropped. We may have to fire that back up after tonight.

1. pac
2. nas
3. jay
4. dot
5. big

but if this ends up being yet another classic from k dot, i’ll probably move him above jay on my list.

who started out with 4 straight lps 4 mics or better? nobody.

gkmc 5
tpab 4.5
damn 5

1. pac
2. nas
3. jay
4. dot
5. big

but if this ends up being yet another classic from k dot, i’ll probably move him above jay on my list.

who started out with 4 straight lps 4 mics or better? nobody.

gkmc 5
tpab 4.5
damn 5
Uh Hov

Back
Top Bottom