OFFICIAL Kevin Hart "Seriously Funny" Thread. Sunday 10pm/9C On Comedy Central

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

When are they showing the uncensored version?
this
and overal it was great but i cant wait to see the uncensored version cause comedy central left out some truly funny jokes
seriously funny > Glm
Kevin hart > Katt williams, yes i said it 
grin.gif

QFT
Ive been saying this for the longest and get the stoneface every time.
+1

Katt Williams is the most overrated comedian of all time. If it wasn't for Friday After Next he'd be a nobody

I saw this last night and it is a classic imho. I put it right under killin em softly. Kevin Hart was on point with 85% of his material and the other 15% is still way better than any new standup within the past 2 years i've seen.

I saw this last night and it is a classic imho. I put it right under killin em softly. Kevin Hart was on point with 85% of his material and the other 15% is still way better than any new standup within the past 2 years i've seen.

Kevin Hart is that dude.

i need to find the uncensored version....but....

Dave chappelle > Hart > katt williams

Kevin Hart is that dude.

i need to find the uncensored version....but....

Dave chappelle > Hart > katt williams

this
and overal it was great but i cant wait to see the uncensored version cause comedy central left out some truly funny jokes
seriously funny > Glm
grin.gif

QFT
Katt williams isnt funny at all.

this
seriously funny > Glm
grin.gif

QFT
Katt williams isnt funny at all.

I'm just going to wait till next week when the uncensored DVD drops so I can watch it properly...but man Kevin Hart has got to be the funniest *active* comedian right now. Dave needs to do a special soon though... wishful thinking.

I'm just going to wait till next week when the uncensored DVD drops so I can watch it properly...but man Kevin Hart has got to be the funniest *active* comedian right now. Dave needs to do a special soon though... wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I think you can preorder it on Amazon

Good looks, but I was thinking more along the lines of pretorrent.
embarassed.gif

Good looks, but I was thinking more along the lines of pretorrent.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom