*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

For me its just as good as MOTM1. You can definitely see how Cudi is growing as a artist.

Marijuana is one of the best songs he's done.
pimp.gif

I told myself I wouldn't listen untill the 9th. That didn't last very long. Gave in, d/led, and I'm halfway thru the album and I'm enjoying this very much!

I don't like the subject matter/lyrics on The Mood at all but that beat is just too
sick.gif

I need to hear that at a club sometime soon.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Can't even express how dope Marijuana is

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The fact that it runs into Mojo So Dope
laugh.gif
TOO nice
pimp.gif
Cofreakingsign.

Thought MOTM1 was good but wasnt as crazy about it as most people were.... Didnt expect too much out of this, pleasantly surprised.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

should i peep his 1st album first?

YES
If you haven't heard it yet you are truly missing out. Album is damn near perfect in my eyes. Take away Make Her Say and Enter Galactic and it's perfect.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

YES
If you haven't heard it yet you are truly missing out. Album is damn near perfect in my eyes. Take away Make Her Say and Enter Galactic and it's perfect.
QFT

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

YES
QFT
False. Take out simple as... + that intro and you got yourself no skips through a whole debut album.
Enter Galactic Love is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ...you just gotta play it on a good system 
happy.gif

YES
Your trippin, Enter Galactic is one of my favorite songs on the album
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Anyone else can't stop playing All Alone?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Though its still 
A Kid Named Cudi Mixtape > Both MOTM Albums

In my eyes
I mean everyone has opinions but do you not see the progression?

Sure.

But i just vibe & relate to more of the record in AKNC .. plus i was playing it alot when i had alot of Ups and Downs in my life, so it sorta just means more to me

I can play AKNC from Beginning to End w/o skipping anything cuz i find them all
pimp.gif

I cant do that in MOTM & MOTM2... personally.. Well i can but .. i guess the meaning AKNC has just puts them above the others... 

And if you mean Beat & production wise better, well no %$+%... Hes signed to GOOD Music and has Ye. 
laugh.gif

AKNC>MOTM I>MOTM II

Wasn't there ever supposed to be an Enter Galactic pt. II? I remember reading about it sometime ago.

Mr. Rager was on repeat all last night after
pimp.gif

MANIAC > Mr. Rager > These Worries = the most beautiful 12 mins
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom