*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

First page of this thread is pure stupidity...

Gucci> CuDi?....++@%%...

Gucci sounds so stupid how can you listen to that trash sober?...

pimp.gif
his mixtape A Kid Named Cudi is one of my favorite mixtapes ever....hemakes great music, music that actually has a message, he doesnt rap about drugs, money or other things.
but then again this is NT, Drakes #1 Fan message board lol

i don't !+!# with Cudi like that, but i love I Poke Her Face and Maui Wowie.

i literally had those two songs on repeat all day since about 10AM this morning... i could listen to them over and over
pimp.gif

Why does everyone feel its necessary to compare Kid Cudi to Drake? Are they even that similar? Personally, I like Cudi a hell of alot more than Drake but thatsjust personal preference. Why does one have to be better than the other?

Anyway, Kid Cudi has become one of my favorite artists this past year. Within a month of having A Kid Named Cudi, he was top 3 for my most played artists onlast.fm (I have had that account for over 5 years now). I just cannot get tired of his music. Man on the Moon is easily my most anticipated album of 2009.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i literally had those two songs on repeat all day since about 10AM this morning... i could listen to them over and over
pimp.gif

Goin back to honaluhu just to get that Maui Wowie, and I'm so high, and I'm so high, and I'm so high, and I'm sohiiiiiigh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

pimp.gif

Goin back to honaluhu Honolulu just to get that Maui Wowie, and I'm so high, and I'm so high, and I'm so high, and I'm so hiiiiiigh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed

I want to hear the song with clipse on the album..

and is anyone attending the concert in NYC on wed? whats the odds of me getting in trouble for smoking inside??

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I want to hear the song with clipse on the album..

and is anyone attending the concert in NYC on wed? whats the odds of me getting in trouble for smoking inside??

ahhh dude i wanted to go but it sold out apparently
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

pimp.gif

Goin back to honaluhu Honolulu just to get that Maui Wowie, and I'm so high, and I'm so high, and I'm so high, and I'm so hiiiiiigh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed

O yeah my bad, forgot this was an english class message board.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed

eyes.gif
tired.gif
wait, am I missing something? How is that a hot line? lol

Originally Posted by solesavage

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed

eyes.gif
tired.gif
wait, am I missing something? How is that a hot line? lol
Hot line?No......Hot song?Yes

Originally Posted by that WAVE

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I want to hear the song with clipse on the album..[/color]

"Angels & Daemons"?

i haven't been keeping up with all the talk on this thread, but i think they're both dope. hope yall can appreciate this! L8R!

Back
Top Bottom