*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

CuDi really cares about the fans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got the Bonus tracks, it comes with buttons, stickers, collector card thingys, the tracks, and an apology
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'll post pics later

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

CuDi really cares about the fans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got the Bonus tracks, it comes with buttons, stickers, collector card thingys, the tracks, and an apology
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'll post pics later
How did you get a hold of this?

^ Amazon sent me an email with the option to Download the Bonus tracks or have a CD sent of them. I chose the CD. I thought it was just gonna be a CD tho

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Amazon sent me an email with the option to Download the Bonus tracks or have a CD sent of them. I chose the CD. I thought it was just gonna be a CD tho
aw, what? i got an email too, but it didn't mention anything about a CD option. i sent them an email and got a link to dl the tracks.
tired.gif

^ my fault, there was a number that you could call and I called the number... and then that dude gave me the option.

2s99nbm.jpg

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

wait, what version of the cd are y'all dudes getting?

i haven't been reading this thread btw

its nothing special, its just the three bonus tracks that were supposed to come with the album

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

how can i go about getting my bonsu tracks?

what are they btw?

from amazon:
"Due to an error by the manufacturer, extra bonus tracks were not included in this deluxe edition. If your copy is missing the bonus tracks, please contact the manufacturer's customer service at 800-288-5942 or fisherscustsvc@umusic.com before 9/30/2009 to arrange for them to mail a 3-track CD, or to get information on downloading them digitally."
it looks like you may have missed the deadline, but you're not really missing out since all the bonus tracks are from his mixtape
the three tracks are:
1. Man on the Moon
2. T.G.I.F. feat. Chip tha Ripper
3. Is There Any Love feat. Wale

ive been broke and i didnt want to download the cd, but im finally picking it up tomorrow after work.

ive been playing a kid named cudi for the longest though

This alphabetically-inexplicable transition from Cudi to The Postal Service on my iTunes sounds more immaculate every time.

Somebody make an Up, Up and Away x Such Great Heights mix. The content even goes perfect together. Well, the chorus, at least. Time?
nerd.gif

i don't know I can't rock with this...dude sounds so artificial. this album tried for something it failed to acheive

Back
Top Bottom