*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

blackice4 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cudi's ability to make great hooks for records will be a major key in his success, I've never heard a bad hook from him

Proof best believe i could nod my head to da beat & feel zoned out to da hook (imagine if i listen to that smoking) NORE coulda been better
Cudi Above Average

I Dont Give A Fffuuuu.....dam

This song is still
smokin.gif
literally

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by its Labrev

TeamJordanKidd532 wrote:
Anyone know why the album got pushed back? For some reason when I try to go on his Twitter now I get "This page does not exist"
He didn't have the album artwork done in time, so it was pushed back a week if I'm not mistaken.
It's finished now though. His twitter is, http://twitter.com/kidcudi .

Definitely not, that cant be the reason it went from coming out the end of next month(25th) to Sept 15
eyes.gif

but yo twitter mite actually b strait wit me i found out about pursuit of happiness(should be on the nets anyday now(performance supposed to do it acapella)) & sumthin like he quit smokin
That is the real reason though. Straight from Cudder's mouth. I'm still upset that it got pushed back but it looks like September will bea busy month for the music industry and my wallet.
laugh.gif

Yo this thread startin to bump (kid cudi thread must live
grin.gif
) but damn we got 20 min video not to show somebody doesnt like cudi but isnt totally nuts just likes him but come on how can u say its ye (i heard day n nite, heard mixtape, became fan, heard he was with good(or kanye) & was
wink.gif
) come on Korean Dave jay electronica is 32 years old, if he aint make it yet well just know its not happening, also this is a forum the closest to emotions is emoticons & those words cant convince somebody is sad just disagrees cuz ur in a place where cudi is appreciated & u hate and refer somebody almost as old as nas. So why dont just call me,hiram408,kiddin like jason,yung16,The Steph Zone (much respect for the video, i knew poh would be hard), and kicksboywonder (thanks for thread it will live foreeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr) Cudi's PR Agents

^ nah man i ain't his pr agent I just know good music and cudi makes good music!No pun intended... I just relate to his music he was an outcast and now is making great music! Also his name is Scott mescudi... Get the credits for 808s andsee who co wrote I think 5-6 songs! I know heartless, welcome to heartbreak, say you will, and paranoid were all co written by cudi so he can't be a onehit wonder... And right now make her say is making alot of noise in the clubs and on the radio... Also he was given his own label as well as being signed togood music and universal! Also 10 deep clothing sponsored his 1st mixtape and for them to do that you had to be pretty Ill not to mention the placement in live09 before the record deal... I mean the list goes on!

Originally Posted by yung16

grin.gif
) but damn we got 20 min video not to show somebody doesnt like cudi but isnt totally nuts just likes him but come on how can u say its ye (i heard day n nite, heard mixtape, became fan, heard he was with good(or kanye) & was
wink.gif
) come on Korean Dave jay electronica is 32 years old, if he aint make it yet well just know its not happening, also this is a forum the closest to emotions is emoticons & those words cant convince somebody is sad just disagrees cuz ur in a place where cudi is appreciated & u hate and refer somebody almost as old as nas. So why dont just call me,hiram408,kiddin like jason,yung16,The Steph Zone (much respect for the video, i knew poh would be hard), and kicksboywonder (thanks for thread it will live foreeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr) Cudi's PR Agents

Also 10 deep clothing sponsored his 1st mixtape and for them to do that you had to be pretty Ill not to mention the placement in live 09 before the record deal... I mean the list goes on!

Yea about that has anybody bought the 10Deep shirt he has
Front

Back

its $40 & comes with a hard copy of A Kid Named Cudi

grin.gif
wink.gif

Also 10 deep clothing sponsored his 1st mixtape and for them to do that you had to be pretty Ill not to mention the placement in live 09 before the record deal... I mean the list goes on!

Front

Back

I didnt but 10deep claims their website crashed due to so many orders.. the shirt is
pimp.gif
tho....

grin.gif
wink.gif

Front

Back

I didnt but 10deep claims their website crashed due to so many orders.. the shirt is
pimp.gif
tho....
word. i wanted it but no way im paying reseller prices on ebay
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

That "Make Her Say" video is dope.

pimp.gif
I was kind of dissappointed with it... i did like the split...but other than that nothing exciting...
indifferent.gif

ahh, i've been on CuDi since day 1, before the hype, etc. lemme tell you, dude is not really a rapper. he'll even tell you that. he makes some greatsongs tho that people can relate too. they all have a meaning and a message.
a kid named cudi was recorded before the KanYe co-sign too btw. that whole mixtape is amazing. everything is different, not one song sounds alike. iappreciate his art and what he's tryna do.

man on the moon
embrace the martian
heaven at night
waisting my minutes with 88 keys
she came along
the prayer
dat new new
down and out

are probably my fav CuDi songs, check em out if you aren't on yet. even the Boom Boom Pow remix is illllllllll.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

damn i was suppose to been cop that shirt hope is not sold out. but Cudi i GooD $ in my book got both his mixtapes on my touch pro.
WHAT?

yea 10 Deep got the shirts but i dont got a job so $40(w/o shipping) is a little bit too much

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

damn i was suppose supposed to been cop that shirt buy that shirt
hope is it's not sold out.
but Cudi i GooD $ is good money in my book (que?)
got both his mixtapes on my touch pro. (que?)
WHAT?
^What dude was trying say...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

For all you guys that actually want to hear a new artist that is a producer, who plays instruments, and actually has lyrical skill look below...this man is a TRUE artist

http://niketalk.com/topic/193047
laugh.gif
@ "a TRUE artist"

please

jay electronica isn't wack but i'd rather listen to cudi over him most of the time

iGotSneakerz wrote:
Matt53 wrote:
Originally Posted by Embrace the Martian

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

im like the only one on NT who likes cudi and hates gucci and OJ
sick.gif

Naw im a fan, Kid Named Cudi > So Far Gone
Kid Named Cudi>>>>>>>>>>So Far Gone

... Effin Morons

Huge drake fan since 07' when comeback season dropped.. i copped it off of his myspace page...so far gone is a good mixtape, BUT was nothing different...it didnt break any barriers... with a kid named cudi i noticed he was trying to break barriers! he was trying to do something different! and it was hot fromstart to finish.. no tracks were skipped at all!!!

iGotSneakerz wrote:
Matt53 wrote:
Originally Posted by Embrace the Martian

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

im like the only one on NT who likes cudi and hates gucci and OJ
sick.gif

Naw im a fan, Kid Named Cudi > So Far Gone
Kid Named Cudi>>>>>>>>>>So Far Gone

... Effin Morons

Huge drake fan since 07' when comeback season dropped.. i copped it off of his myspace page...so far gone is a good mixtape, BUT was nothing different... it didnt break any barriers... with a kid named cudi i noticed he was trying to break barriers! he was trying to do something different! and it was hot from start to finish.. no tracks were skipped at all!!!

laugh.gif

But seriously cut the comparison @@%% out, this is a kid cudi thread not a Cudi vs. Drizzy thread.
smh.gif
hip hop fans.....

Back
Top Bottom