*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

bump

tumblr_l00z364O6Y1qzbf5ao1_500.jpg

the BAPE Summer 2010 Mook

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

^ for starters, d/l the Dat Kid From Cleveland tape.
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]Damn .... I didnt think that was an official tape so I never got it[/color]
off_line.gif
chr1scross

[h1][/h1]where did you find most of those songs?

Cudi performs a new unrealeasd song acapella.

“I’m in the club groovin to myslef, aint no stoppin what I feel, got me like hey, hey, hey...

ok so i have 5(yes only 5 lol) Cudi songs in my ipod

cudi zone
day n nite
alive
pursuit of happiness
my solo dolo

i love listening to these when im just driving around/chilling/thinking.. Any other slow type songs like these yall would recommend?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

cudi zone
day n nite
alive
pursuit of happiness
my solo dolo

i love listening to these when im just driving around/chilling/thinking.. Any other slow type songs like these yall would recommend?

i'd say about 50% of "A Kid Named Cudi" fits that description

especially The Prayer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

cudi zone
day n nite
alive
pursuit of happiness
my solo dolo

you need to get the whole man on the moon album.... Classic! im sure you'll love all of it...

Am I the only one who is starting to think that Rich Hil & Cudi should just do an album together? "Girls, Sounds, Colours," "Trippy," & "Won't You Tell Me" are all getting crazy spins lately. I tried getting into Rich Hil's other stuff but I just can't. And it's not Cudi that is making those three songs for me either, because Rich Hil's parts are my favorites! I just think their styles fit extremely well together...

Back
Top Bottom