*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I've been waiting for "I do my thing" since he previewed it at the concert i went to.
cosign

Song is
pimp.gif

The new video was meant for his "stoner" fans... It's better than the one first released.
The first one was made for TV (MTV,VH1,etc...) the second one is not meant the "industry"
As he did the Day N Nite video with 3 diff. versions.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

The new video was meant for his "stoner" fans... It's better than the one first released.
The first one was made for TV (MTV,VH1,etc...) the second one is not meant the "industry"

what's the 3rd version?
1) the original
2) Kid Cudi vs Crookers
3) ?

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

what's the 3rd version?
1) the original
2) Kid Cudi vs Crookers
3) ?
(sorry im on chrome and cant embed) 

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

DJMano34 wrote:

what's the 3rd version?
1) the original
2) Kid Cudi vs Crookers
3) ?

^ Got You

what's the 3rd version?
1) the original
2) Kid Cudi vs Crookers
3) ?

thanks, it seems his alternate videos are better than his originals (in my opinion)

Crookers Version > Alternate Crookers Version > Original

anyone else agree?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wait, is he supposed to be working on a new album? Called Cudder?

I thought he said his second album was gonna be titled the ghost in the machine or something
Its Cudder: The Revolution of Evolution

Think i heard its supposed to drop this summer.

what's the 3rd version?
1) the original
2) Kid Cudi vs Crookers
3) ?

thanks, it seems his alternate videos are better than his originals (in my opinion)

Crookers Version > Alternate Crookers Version > Original

anyone else agree?

This revamped vid is pretty ill so idk but thanks since I never saw this one until now..And I'm glad that pursuit got another video.

Wow. I wonder why they didn't drop that version of Pursuit of Happiness. Seemed so much more original and creative compared to the one where he was just in a club. Nice special effects but I mean this second one looked more how I envisioned the song to look.

the alternate is actually the original.. then they re-shot nd dropped the official one.. this alternate one is older but jus leaked

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Wow. I wonder why they didn't drop that version of Pursuit of Happiness. Seemed so much more original and creative compared to the one where he was just in a club. Nice special effects but I mean this second one looked more how I envisioned the song to look.
prolly cuz drake was in it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by rocyaice

prolly cuz drake was in it
ohwell.gif
Probably. I wonder did that *$+ get any more play because he was in it. Should've dropped the original instead of that one with Drake. All Drake did was look corny up in the video lol. I think I read Josh Harnett told him to use that video or something along those lines. Like he's a credible adviser of what to do with your music video.

Back
Top Bottom