*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Can't wait to hear this
smokin.gif

i'm a big Cudi fan but i have barely heard anything from this album. i probably listened to Wylin cuz I'm Young and Erase Me each one. i can't wait to listen to this.. Marijuana sounds so crazy on the first listen. 
pimp.gif

Just finished my first complete listen, and the highlight for me right now is "These Worries". Front to back this is absolutely great 
pimp.gif

what was the name of the chill song on this album thats similar to the prayer?
nerd.gif

just starting my listen of this album now

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

On first listen MOTM 1 > MOTM 2

My opinion may change over a few listens. The albums good but has such a different tone then MOTM1.
If I wanted to put someone up on Cudi I'd have them listen to MOTM1 first.

Marijuana is
pimp.gif
wish there was more than one verse.
The finished version of Maniac is actually pretty good, I HATED this song when it first leaked but it grew on me a ton.
These Worries is really good
I like Ghost and Trapped in my mind but have played the live versions of them a ton so they aren't new to me.

I'm not really feelin Ashin Kusher or the Mood at all.

Wylin Cuz I'm Young and and Mojo So Dope are good but we all have been playing this for months.

I'll see how I feel after a few more listens.
This. Cudi needs a few spins before his songs/albums grow on you.

I miss the old Kid Named CuDi days.  I relate to the songs alot more. 

MOTM II is a pretty good album though.  I think it's a solid album from beginning to end but there aren't to many standout tracks compared to the first album(Soundtrack To My Life, CuDi Zone, Pursuit Of Happiness).  The new album is alot more complex but at the same time, a few of the songs sound similar, so it's not as diverse as say a Kid Named CuDi which is what I loved so much about it.  He went from smooth joints like Pillow Talk, to rapping in Is There Any Love to the dope samples like The Prayer and just goin off on CuDi spazzin.  He actually raps better on this album then the last in my opinion.  I was a little worried about that since he's been mumbling a lot lately on a few tracks(Christian Dior Denim Flow for example).  These Worries and Ashin Kusher are my 2 favorites so far. 

I remember when i posted a mIRC tutorial to be stickied at the top of this forum, now I can barely find rar files to download
laugh.gif

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS @*#!++% HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN SCOTT MESCUDI WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WILL BE COPPED EVEN IF IM AWAY FROM SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FKSAJ;FHAJFA yeah!!!!!!!!!!

*PRESSES PLAY TO SCOTT MESCUDI VS THE WORLD*

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

someone want to link me the 320 kbps?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dudes want to get sniped these days
30t6p3b.gif
Anyways, just DLed. About to bump while I run errands in a few
pimp.gif

this 'marijuana' joint is crazyyyy.. someone mentioned it before the album tracklist was even out.. they are correctomundo.. this joint is
pimp.gif

wish i can still spark the %%@@ up

kinda mad no narration like common on motm

i actually didn't like the narration on MOTM. it made it kind of corny imo.

but a lot of dope tracks on this one. dont sleep on the ones u dont feel on the first listen!

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

i actually didn't like the narration on MOTM. it made it kind of corny imo.

but a lot of dope tracks on this one. dont sleep on the ones u dont feel on the first listen!

on 2nd thought narrartion wouldnt have fit well on MOTM II.. fit well in MOTM in my opinion tho

I can't believe he took Ye off of Wild'n Cuz I'm Young SMH! 
sick.gif
He knew Ye bodied him so he couldn't have that on that album.

Back
Top Bottom