Official KIXPO 2008 Sneaker & Streetwear EXPO POST - Dallas, TX MODS**Please Sticky**

^^^^who offerd 80$ for ny yankees lebrons????who ever said that they must not know nothin about the shoe game!!!!

yall knw what i meant......
& I guess that showed up later, i got there at 230 left at 310...
man im pissed thst is a gorgeous set up... and stop the rock throwing b4 i pick up a bolder lol

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

ManT21D will you ship any of those? 11 is all me. anything in the 150-220 price range?
The only think in the price range you're asking are the vinyl figures. You can still get ALOT of GR's on ebay for less I can't believepeople were going ape sheeet on those penny foams @ the HOH. I can recall picking up a 2 pairs. One for Ucasta and one for me with one phone call.

^^^2 pairs at retail.

And yeah, you can pick up most GR Lebrons for under retail if you work your ebay skills right.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i need those hoh penny foamposite!!!!!!!!!...i found someone whos sellin em!!!!!!!!!
There are websites are preselling them already....comes out november 30. Im still looking for that number, his jedi'ss are size 11.5 butin dope shape.

ManT21D will you ship any of those? 11 is all me. anything in the 150-220 price range?

heres a more clear pic.....courtesy from Ucasta, from our SA NT thread.
ir7z9v.jpg

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Why hasn't anyone posted any pics of the crowd or some more tables?
nerd.gif
Because everyone was either selling the latest streetwear/ sneaker t-shirt. There were very few collections. There was a table diagnolly from me whichhad SBTG customs, SC event /cowboy editions, and brazilian SB dunks that was interesting.

ebay is cool. but i hzve no ebay skills. i wish i could oh stayed longer znd network more, but my boys were ready to go. Also at the kixpo there were hypebeast""HERBS Isaw 6 pair of those brown SBs with the oink lining lol

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

heres a more clear pic.....courtesy from Ucasta, from our SA NT thread.
ir7z9v.jpg

1st games, nycs, mr basketballs
pimp.gif

team ack right,when you find the number just hit me up!...
but are you saying there more penny foamposite coming out!!...i thought this was just a hoh exclusive release????

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

team ack right,when you find the number just hit me up!...
but are you saying there more penny foamposite coming out!!...i thought this was just a hoh exclusive release????

i think the only hoh release is the one that let out this past weekend,...but i could be wrong

A big thanks to everyone involved with Kixpo 2008. Thanks to you, it was a huge success:
Karim and the Scion of Dallas Team for all their support.
To the 1,212 people that attended the expo.
To Mike Biggs and the entire staff at Life in Deep Ellum.
Thanks to Brase and the whole Thug Boss Battalion for all the support. Don't sleep on these cats, they're worse than a thief in the night.
Thanks to Sport Sole, Lindsay, Jim, and the entire staff for being down since day one.
To our SA Sneaks Up/Ack Right/Fresh fam, thanks always for the support and bottles. Norm, get well soon!

Thanks to:
Damien and index skateboards for all the support and commitment.
Patrick from Akomplice and all the dope gear giveaways, you run CO.
Mandoe, Manny, and Peeks from Graf works for all the work put in to make this happen.
Junky Van for sponsoring the music and art in the Mokah Lounge.
Sneaktip for the ton of tees!!!

Thanks to:
Philip and the entire Centre crew, big ups!
Puma, you came through in the clutch.
Mike Dagger and The Yard, taking Texas by storm.
Cultura Fina for all the support and tees, thanks homeboys!
Artz Elemental for all the banners and signage!!
Tishoes for all the give aways.

Thanks to:
Corey and the entire Traffic boutique staff, these cats are on the rise.
Randy and C & S Skateshop, keep standing up for Texas skaters.
Thomas from complete clothing in Austin, TX for holding it down in the capital!
Derek of Politics LA for the boxes of giveaway!! Doing it big in Lafayette, thanks, man!
Cope from Epoc Design Group for the vehicle graphics.

Back
Top Bottom