Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just saw the Kobe 11 summer pack EM in person. I dont know but that gum outsole looks mad plastic material
YES. That was the word I was looking for when I was previously trying to describe the difference between the translucent and solid outsoles - PLASTIC. That's what my Bruce Lee Kobe XI's soles feel like on the indoor courts - plastic. It's not very rubber-like compared to my other shoes on court (i.e. Kyrie 1, Kobe 10)

Last edited:
NDC clearance 25% code FALL25.

Come on Parkers...just waiting for you

I'm starting to think they'll never mark these down on NDC because they have the Parker name attached to them. Don't want to hurt the prestige or brand image. Did the tinkers/avars hit clearance on NDC?

Just saw the Kobe 11 summer pack EM in person. I dont know but that gum outsole looks mad plastic material
Yup.  I picked these up and posted the pics on here the other day.  I returned them today for the reason you mention.  I like the shoe overall because of the colorway, and might repurchase down the road at a discount.  The gum sole.  It looks like cheap plastic.  I keep having 'buyers remorse' each time I buy an 11 EM.  I'm about to part with my 2 Mamba Day pairs, but seeing there are a gazillion of them posted for sale out there...

This is one the reasons why I think some EMs sit.  The cheap plastic toy look some have.  If Flyknit is still 'premium' these EMs should at least have the same quality as the 8s of 3-4 years ago.  

Was able to hold the EM Curials in hand today.  I dunno.  Kinda too pink compared to the 8 curial.  Between being too pink and no swoosh on the toebox, I think they may have did people who appreciate the OG 8 dirty with them.  They look VERY 'plastic'.  If you never had the 8s, or got into Kobes after that, I can see some people liking them since they might not appreciate the OGs.

FYI: Comparison of 11 gum soles (EM vs Elite iD).  Neither are all that great compared to old gum soles IMO.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think they'll never mark these down on NDC because they have the Parker name attached to them. Don't want to hurt the prestige or brand image. Did the tinkers/avars hit clearance on NDC?
Thats funny.  I swear I thought the same exact thing the other day.  

Last edited:

I'm going for the flyknit Mambacurials with the sewn swoosh and nice heel tabs ( finally some loop one's on a Kobe 11 Elite )  
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif
You hope.  Remember.  These had loop heel tabs in the 'glamor shots.'

Someone posted a picture of the Tinkers in the outlet thread last week. Parkers will probably pop up sooner or later. I can't remember if the Easters hit clearance on ndc before they started appearing at outlets.

I hope someone leaks a pic of the 12's soon. It feels like this current line of sigs excluding the KD 9's has been going on for 2 years.

Someone posted a picture of the Tinkers in the outlet thread last week. Parkers will probably pop up sooner or later. I can't remember if the Easters hit clearance on ndc before they started appearing at outlets.

Easters did hit clearance before hitting outlets. I was able to scoop up a pair of tinkers yesterday at that outlet. I believe the avars did get discounted but there was only a size available.

thought I should share:

maybe price error, but Avar are 120$ before tax and shipping at FTL now.

Tinker as well but most sizes are not available :frown:
Repped!! Just copped the TInkers for 120 shipped! Don't forget free shipping codes. Its probably a pricing error but its been placed lol. Gonna wait for this pair to come in before I return my outlet pair.

Last edited:

thought I should share:

TY! (BTW...repped)  Got the Avars shipped for $108.  Now just need to double-up on those Parkers on the cheap.

Last edited:
thought I should share:

Mah man!! I was able to cop Tinkers for $139.xx with tax and $7.99 shipping included. Most likely going to return the NDC purchase for retail.

thought I should share:

Ebates has 5% for FTL and use this code: LKS1694N for additional 15% discount at checkout.  If you get the Avars and Tinkers, it's 203.98 before taxes, plus the 5% back through Ebates.

What in the world?!..tax is $0.48. Where do you live? Nice pick up.
There's no tax in my state for clothing/food, but I'm not questioning it.  They can consider it a really bad tip if they want.  I used $20 in VIP points, so maybe that has something to do with it. 

Last edited:

thought I should share:

Yesterday, the Avar's were already at $120, but the tinkers were still $189.99. So I suspect that the Tinker $$ were adjusted this morning. Too bad the database for FTL/Champs/Eastbay is never up to date. My size is OOS apparently even though it is "listed" as in stock

Kobe XI Bruce Lee's on Eastbay are also $120

Kobe XI Eulog on Eastbay are also $ 120

Kobe XI BHM on Eastbay is listed as $130 - This is on par with the NDC sale on BHMs a few months back

Kobe X ASG are $99 on Eastbay if you guys are interested.

Yesterday, the Avar's were already at $120, but the tinkers were still $189.99. So I suspect that the Tinker $$ were adjusted this morning. Too bad the database for FTL/Champs/Eastbay is never up to date. My size is OOS apparently even though it is "listed" as in stock

Kobe XI Bruce Lee's on Eastbay are also $120

Kobe XI Eulog on Eastbay are also $ 120

Kobe XI BHM on Eastbay is listed as $130 - This is on par with the NDC sale on BHMs a few months back

Kobe X ASG are $99 on Eastbay if you guys are interested.
I can add no size to cart, for any color on eastbay, anyone better luck?

Back
Top Bottom