Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Any on feet pics?
View media item 2221304View media item 2221307View media item 2221308These have really caught my attention lately. I originally bought them just to complete the 4KB pack since I already had the White, Red and Black Horses. After getting them, the more and more I started liking them and eventually doubled up. I think this is a good alternate to the Brazils since those are too white IMO. This is more silver/platinum/off-white with a hint of blue.

These have really caught my attention lately. I originally bought them just to complete the 4KB pack since I already had the White, Red and Black Horses. After getting them, the more and more I started liking them and eventually doubled up. I think this is a good alternate to the Brazils since those are too white IMO. This is more silver/platinum/off-white with a hint of blue.
Thanks Bro, looks good on feet. I may get them.

Since you have all 4 horses, curious how do you rank them?

I just exchanged my unworn red horse that I purchased about 4 months ago to the pale horse, but size 9.5 are gone at my HOH, they only have size 9 and size 10, they said this is very limited. I wear size 9.5, I ended up getting the size 10.

The pale horse is fire in person, it looks more white on picture, but in person is kind of greyish/blueish which is really nice.  

I like my black horse, but honestly now I am not sure which one I like better the black or the pale. Pale horse is definitely TOP 5 of kobe 11 IMO.

Now I am debating whether to double up on the pale horse or oreo. If I double up on the pale horse I will get my true size 9.5.

Last edited:

I just exchanged my unworn red horse that I purchased about 4 months ago to the pale horse, but size 9.5 are gone at my HOH, they only have size 9 and size 10, they said this is very limited. I wear size 9.5, I ended up getting the size 10.

The pale horse is fire in person, it looks more white on picture, but in person is kind of greyish/blueish which is really nice.  

I like my black horse, but honestly now I am not sure which one I like better the black or the pale. Pale horse is definitely TOP 5 of kobe 11 IMO.

Now I am debating whether to double up on the pale horse or oreo. If I double up on the pale horse I will get my true size 9.5.
I agree gf just got em and there nicer in person, definitely suit the pale moniker.

anyone want specific pictures?

Help me guys,

I have to choose between black space or bruce lee?

I found those on sale.

Which would you choose?

P.s. on sale there are also the jordan 1 flight 4,  that i love so much, but i think at the end the kobe xi are most beautiful

P.p.s i have to wear it every day, not for playing

Help me guys,

I found those on sale.

Which would you choose?

P.s. on sale there are also the jordan 1 flight 4,  that i love so much, but i think at the end the kobe xi are most beautiful

It depends what you mean by everyday wear and if you prefer loud colorful shoes or not...black space are a lot less loud than bruce lees considering one is black and one is yellow.
Personally, I wouldn't wear either of them casually. 

It depends what you mean by everyday wear and if you prefer loud colorful shoes or not...black space are a lot less loud than bruce lees considering one is black and one is yellow.
Personally, I wouldn't wear either of them casually. 
In fact i was initially undecided between black space e jordan 1 flight 4 black... (But i like the bruce lee color so much, obviously not for wear it casually)... I think that the black space can wear it casually, they are total black and low, even the swoosh is colored, they can wear it with jeans. Don't you think?

Thanks for your reply

In fact i was initially undecided between black space e jordan 1 flight 4 black... (But i like the bruce lee color so much, obviously not for wear it casually)... I think that the black space can wear it casually, they are total black and low, even the swoosh is colored, they can wear it with jeans. Don't you think?

Thanks for your reply
At the end of the day wear what you like because you have to be comfortable with what you're wearing. Personally, I only wear my 11's casually with joggers....

Jimmyjazz got them for 160 plus ship total is around 173

It's strange how they got discounted like that right off the bat.
Repped! I just ordered my size since they didn't have them on NDC and Nike SF. It came out to $169.xx with shipping.

Help me guys,
I found those on sale.
Which would you choose?

I personally don't like the black space, too much black. To me this is an easy choice, bruce lee all the way. But go with what you like better not what others like better.

Last edited:
Help me guys,
I found those on sale.
Which would you choose?

If I could only get one pair between the Black Space and Bruce Lee and I had the wear them everyday, I'd go with Black Space. The color is more versatile compared to yellow and can match all outfit colors. Also, you can rock them with shorts, joggers, and jeans. Here's a pic of Kobe wearing them with jeans at a game at Staples. View media item 2222057

haven't heard any cushion bottoming out problems in here. How durable is the lunarlon compared to the 8 and 9?

Pretty sure my lunar bottomed out, I would feel some soreness after playing in them. So I stick with the full zoom and just lift with the lunar insole. It's night and day with zoom

Back
Top Bottom