Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I ordered from Footlocker on a Friday night and received them on Tuesday. I also got shipping confirmation on Saturday. I would be a little worried but you never know. When I ordered some USA's awhile back I didn't hear anything until they got to my house.

I just called the FL 1-800 number and I was told that the Barcas were delivered on 01/09. I double checked around the perimeter of my house hoping that maybe the delivery person was new and put it in a different location than the usual but no luck. I went back to the store to try to re-order and now they're out of my size. Smh. I was able to get a refund but I'd much rather have the Barcas for $99. Although, the person who refunded me said that the package may be lost in transit and may resurface and re-delivered some time in the future. I'm hoping that's the case.

Just my luck.. both the black horses were display models and 1/2 of the barcas were display. Shipped from 2 diff stores too

Just my luck.. both the black horses were display models and 1/2 of the barcas were display. Shipped from 2 diff stores too
Lol man.Sorry that is kinda funny and rediculous.But at least you got the BH's.They had the least amount of sizes out of the 99$club!

Found some pale horses on Letgo in my size in my area asked how many times worn dude said around 30 times on court and wants 120, non sneaker heads smdh quit selling.

Last edited:
I went to FL on Sunday to order a pair of Black Horse for $99 in size 9. It arrived today and the shoe
box says size 9 but the shoes are a size 10. Smh. I have to make another trip to re-order tomorrow and I hope they still have my size.

I went to FL on Sunday to order a pair of Black Horse for $99 in size 9. It arrived today and the shoe
box says size 9 but the shoes are a size 10. Smh. I have to make another trip to re-order tomorrow and I hope they still have my size.

Sorry to hear that...for me i return the shoes & didn't bother to get reorder. I've order 3 pairs...Barcas came in wrong size, 2 pairs of black horse...all 3 pairs are not in the best shape with flaws everywhere on all 3 pair of shoes. Its like you're getting B grades shoes.

Not to mention the bag of death. The shoe box is jacked up. The corners are rounded off and all
creased up like it was smashed up at some point.

Looks like there have been a lot of issues with orders. I ordered the Black Space and USA last week. Only the Black Space arrived today, for some reason the USA was returned to sender. I had to go back into the store to reorder, thankfully they still had my size. And figured while I'm here might as well order the Barca if they still had my size which they did and also had a reward so for $85, why not. Hope these two pairs come in with no issues.

Just got back from FL and told them about my recent order and that they gave me the incorrect size shoes in the correct box. They tried to re-order but they're all sold out of my size. Smh. That's what I was afraid of. I didn't think these Kobe Elites would last at $99. To summarize, I ordered two pairs, the Barcas and the Black Horse for $99 each. The Barcas were lost or stolen from my house or delivered to a different house and the Black Horses were the wrong size. I end up going 0 for 2.

Back
Top Bottom