Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
those brazils have insane details. very nice! i wore my 1.0 UBs today so not sure if its just me or the toe pattern looks like the UBs?

That's a funny error.  The black speckled ID's are down to 211 from 265.  Was that supposed to be the right price?

I have a pair of IDs in the finishing process.  I wonder if they'll retro-actively give me the sale.  Last year the BL's went on sale a week after my purchase and they refunded me the difference.  Gonna give that a go once the MC's price gets adjusted properly!

Edit:  Clicking on the MC's opens up a page where they are listed for $195.  Off to live chat I go!

Edit #2:  Done and done!  Nike will do a price adjustment for me once they are shipped.  Awesome customer service.  Can't wait to see my IDs!

Last edited:
That's a funny error.  The black speckled ID's are down to 211 from 265.  Was that supposed to be the right price?

I have a pair of IDs in the finishing process.  I wonder if they'll retro-actively give me the sale.  Last year the BL's went on sale a week after my purchase and they refunded me the difference.  Gonna give that a go once the MC's price gets adjusted properly!

Edit:  Clicking on the MC's opens up a page where they are listed for $195.  Off to live chat I go!

Edit #2:  Done and done!  Nike will do a price adjustment for me once they are shipped.  Awesome customer service.  Can't wait to see my IDs!

:smokin

Got me considering a custom pair!

Man, I just saw the price drop!!! I think I'm gonna ID a pair! looking at one of these. Trying not to order both lol.

Man, I just saw the price drop!!! I think I'm gonna ID a pair! looking at one of these. Trying not to order both lol.
eek.gif
 Those are CLEAN! 
nthat.gif
 If I didn't already have enough shoes to hoop in, I'd totally hop on that iD. Then again, I've had pretty bad experience with the traction on the XIs on court. 

can someone who own (preferably play in) kobe 8 do a comparison with the kobe 11 EM ?

Kobe 8 has been one of my all time favorite shoes to play in and all my 6~7 pairs are close to being worn out.

since kobe 8 is more hard to find compare to kobe 11's, I'm thinking about making a switch but aren't sure about sizing and their performance on court.

I've seen many performance review videos (nightwing / solebrothers / etc) but like to get some of the NTers' feedback as well if possible.

traction and lightweight are 2 things I mainly look at when finding the right bball shoes since my main position is 1 or 2.

Haven't had a chance to stop by a store to see if they have an EM, but I remember trying on a pair of Elite about a year ago, felt little bulky and heavy.
With the sale on Nike (25MORE) I like the 'Barcelona' pair since it has a rubber sole for better traction (according to youtube reviews).

Last edited:
can someone who own (preferably play in) kobe 8 do a comparison with the kobe 11 EM ?

Kobe 8 has been one of my all time favorite shoes to play in and all my 6~7 pairs are close to being worn out.

since kobe 8 is more hard to find compare to kobe 11's, I'm thinking about making a switch but aren't sure about sizing and their performance on court.

I've seen many performance review videos (nightwing / solebrothers / etc) but like to get some of the NTers' feedback as well if possible.

traction and lightweight are 2 things I mainly look at when finding the right bball shoes since my main position is 1 or 2.

Haven't had a chance to stop by a store to see if they have an EM, but I remember trying on a pair of Elite about a year ago, felt little bulky and heavy.
With the sale on Nike (25MORE) I like the 'Barcelona' pair since it has a rubber sole for better traction (according to youtube reviews).

I've played in the both the 8s and the 11s, aces colorlway. (Grey solid outside)
Traction is great for me.
Can't really tell a different in the weight area.

I've played in the both the 8s and the 11s, aces colorlway. (Grey solid outside)
Traction is great for me.
Can't really tell a different in the weight area.

do you wear same size for kobe 8 and 11 EM ?

which one do you prefer to play in ?

Back
Top Bottom