• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
2934706E-2DBF-4FB1-9A74-84BEC5436C5A.jpeg
2934706E-2DBF-4FB1-9A74-84BEC5436C5A.jpeg

eBay finds. Just came in the mail yesterday
Tinkers are one of the best Kobes, period. I pull mine out and wear them every once in a while, always makes me extra happy. Only downside is keeping that white outsole halfway clean.

Sitting here rocking my Achilles heel and sincerely regretting never picking up the Bruce Lee 11s. I went ham on the 11s and picked up 8 colorways. I remember when they were going for $100 at FTL. I always meant to scoop up the Bruce Lee’s eventually but then the tragedy happened and now prices are crazy.
09D5BE47-FC14-4A01-B6C2-591AFA00FEDC.jpeg

Truly love this model, looks, fit, comfort, everything

Fit-wise, how do 11's compare to 6's?

I went up half a size in 11s, and my pinky toe gets wrecked.

I normally hate red shoes, but wish I had bought the red horse. They were sitting in LA Footlockers for a good amount of time smfh

The 11s are my favorite! I loaded up with so many pairs and even double and tripled up.
my fav is the GCR, underrated in my opinion.
They look great in person with the gold strand mixed in with the flyknit.
8DE559B1-3D07-42CA-A2FA-37FA853372A6.jpeg
41625EC2-FFA7-4B00-8D48-B92ADE9F17A4.jpeg
BB063811-EF3C-4237-BA83-B815FCE02A69.jpeg
I actually really liked that cw when it dropped but could never pull the trigger on ebay. Wasn't sure if I was gonna get sent fakes from China. Lmk if you got a 9 in that stash lol

What a great model. I remember when those GCR dropped they were on ebay for a very reasonable price, maybe $200 shipped but I thought they might go the way of lots of other XIs and end up stateside and on discount...which they did not. I think they were a China, Indonesia, and Philippines exclusive. I ended up getting a pair later but not for that great price! I let go of my Achilles, Bruce Lee, and Tinker pairs which I regret but I used them to ball and the translucent sole on those specific colorways were not great and the Tinker's forefoot fit different than other XIs for me.

Yup, I recall Asia exclusive for those GCR's. Really wanted those and the FTB's. I usually only had one cw for each kobe model 5-11 since I used em mainly for ball and they would last me usually a year or so. As much as I wanted other cw's, I was a pretty broke grad school student at the time of the 11's. I managed the black space cw for like 120 after a steep Nike discount. Scared to look at prices on these now or even the FTBs. I think I saw FTB 11 at 1250 a couple months back, but never pulled the trigger and I'm assuming it sold.

I remember when the first pics of the XIs dropped and NT went nuts cuz they were fake pics of some ugly *** variants or something. I regret so many XIs I let go. RIP Kobe

After caving for Bruce Lees I’m on the hunt now for some ASGs. Originally wasn’t that interested in them but they grew on me in a big way.

I really wish I would’ve went harder on this shoe. I really loved playing in them but I only got 4 pairs.
Emperor
USA Olympics
Bruce Lee’s
4KB
Only pair I have DS is the USA

Back
Top Bottom