Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
On a side note, just bought Lakers tix for Kobes final game in New Orleans. Assuming he plays I will have seen Jordans last game and Kobes last game there. So glad Nola got a franchise in 03. Ive seen so many great games.
how much you pay if ya dont mind me asking?

been told to wait till last minute to get tix for nba games.

On a side note, just bought Lakers tix for Kobes final game in New Orleans. Assuming he plays I will have seen Jordans last game and Kobes last game there. So glad Nola got a franchise in 03. Ive seen so many great games.
how much you pay if ya dont mind me asking?

been told to wait till last minute to get tix for nba games.

For the smoothie king center (Pelicans Home) tix are about 30-60 for upper level. The ones I got were $58 a piece. Not a bad seat in the house either. I get the diagonal view seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laker colorway
Mentality 2 though
tongue.gif

20160125060040.jpg

Back to JLH talk
Nice cw
Bump, lol
laugh.gif

Do you think any of the remaining kobe elites will have the Achilles logo? Loved that logo so much

Well imo the lebrons, foams, and KD all stars are all trash. Hopefully the Kobe and Kyrie are better

wonder if the kobe's are gonna look like the cp3's....mainly black with that 'northern lights' green tongue and outsole...

Hoping they don't do Kobe wrong for his last ASG with something looking like the Lebrons.

Knowing him though, he still won't wear them like Opening Night or Christmas.

That's why adidas getting the boot....their NBA ideas are hot garbage

adidas has nothing to do with nikes designs, they both just happened to use this "northern lights"

I think it's a cool idea if executed properly..... the challenge is executing it properly though :lol:

this, i actually think it could be well done

Last edited:
The ASG Lebrons are interesting, totally different than the supposed ASG KDs we've seen. I wonder where the Kobes fall on that spectrum.

I'm thinking the ASGs will have some kind of MC x Mamba moment fusion.

Back
Top Bottom