Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I like the kobe best of this ASG pack. Remind me of the maestro which i have almost worn to death, looks so beat now.

I feel like were gonna get a shoe that has a main solid colour and black so there should be one for everyone.

Achilles red
Bruce lee yellow
Emperor white
Bhm blue
ASG green
Lakers purple

The problem with the marbled outsole is that you might get a good one or you might get an ugly one.

Or do love Like some people do and order 5 pairs and put the best possible pair together.

The problem with the marbled outsole is that you might get a good one or you might get an ugly one.

Or do love Like some people do and order 5 pairs and put the best possible pair together.

jaa7pj5.jpg

More power to you if you have that much money for NIke to hold for a week.

Agree with the first comment except 95% of the time they come out ugly.

Last edited:
Been in before the gitd crowd, just got the asg 8's in last night...oh it's on :smokin

nike ctrl+z the kyries lol. Kobes are the strongest of the pack IMO but it's still a disco only cop on my yard

All Stars look pretty good to me. I think the outsole could've been executed better, even if they were going with mixed over solid, but not a dealbreaker for me. With the way some people have reacted, hope they can be scooped on a good discount.

+1

who else is even interested in the black/whites? Are they only dropping on NDC? cuz i dont see them on any release calebdars. I was hoping I might be able to cop on a discount somewhere

Last edited:
who else is even interested in the black/whites? Are they only dropping on NDC? I was hoping I migjt be able to cop on a discount somewhere
To me they're clean I want to cop release day because I have gift cards but I'll probably wait on them for a couple weeks because I wanna try and get the WC4's and be able to use at least some of the cards on that. Haven't seen any early discounts on them tho 

I'm hoping not a lot of people cop the asg on release day

Easier for me to cop them

Watch in influx of people instantly like these once we see Kobe wear them and we see on feet pics

Nike should have made the TPU lining glow in the dark within the flyknit

Back
Top Bottom