• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Achilles.

People like the 4kb cause:

MC
All white is a classic and the Mc isnt that noticeable.
Fed wore em.

There are alot of details the gold icons, the crossthreaded inside, The solid sole, pulltab all extras from the standard.

There probably are less of them. The SF westfield FTL had them yesterday when i was there.

I love them but probably wont cop because ill dirty them and then theyll look ***. Still havnt decided on which XI to cop but here is my top to bottom which has changed a bit.

4kb
Bhm
Purple
Achilles
Blue/white
Asg
Blee
Emperor
Easter

Blee.arw.groqing on me i like the colourway but its not my normal colourchoice, bhm have made heaps of strides and will be my.pick at this stage. That blue is amazing and is a great design choice with the red/yellow to black, something different from the norm but just works. Also love the extra details such as lacelock, playstation looking logo and the different heel material. Solid soles seem to better for court use.

I love NT but remember we are but a drop in the ocean to how many will purchase nikes so anthing here about slept on or overhype is fair BS.

Last edited:
If for some reason I can't cop the BL's I might pull the trigger on the BHM. Even though I would murder that white sole

We're pretty deep into the run of XI's already and it looks like I'll end up with the ASG's (which I own) and BHM's (which I just ordered off of ndc). I'm sure Nike will release some special 'retirement' colorway so we'll see how that goes.

How long after KB4's dropped, did ndc begin to carry them? I might wait to cop BL when its available on NDC.

Anyone see the end of the Baylor game? Dude in the Kobe's slipped like crazy, lost the ball, lost the game (they had ball down 2 with 12 seconds left). No traction, just like everyone said. Too bad, because they're beautiful and I wish I could ball in them.

Anyone see the end of the Baylor game? Dude in the Kobe's slipped like crazy, lost the ball, lost the game (they had ball down 2 with 12 seconds left). No traction, just like everyone said. Too bad, because they're beautiful and I wish I could ball in them.
That guy was out of control LOL

Noticed that today as well and it was on a well kept floor, didn't think it would get brought up in this thread. As soon as he started to plant he was sliding.

Grayson Allen had the same thing happen wearing Durants 8 today (twice), to the point the commentator said the way he is sliding he needs to hide the logo on those shoes.

Last edited:
Achilles.

People like the 4kb cause:

MC
All white is a classic and the Mc isnt that noticeable.
Fed wore em.

There are alot of details the gold icons, the crossthreaded inside, The solid sole, pulltab all extras from the standard.

There probably are less of them. The SF westfield FTL had them yesterday when i was there.

I love them but probably wont cop because ill dirty them and then theyll look ***. Still havnt decided on which XI to cop but here is my top to bottom which has changed a bit.

4kb
Bhm
Purple
Achilles
Blue/white
Asg
Blee
White
Easter

Blee.arw.groqing on me i like the colourway but its not my normal colourchoice, bhm have made heaps of strides and will be my.pick at this stage. That blue is amazing and is a great design choice with the red/yellow to black, something different from the norm but just works. Also love the extra details such as lacelock, playstation looking logo and the different heel material. Solid soles seem to better for court use.

I love NT but remember we are but a drop in the ocean to how many will purchase nikes so anthing here about slept on or overhype is fair BS.

No love for the Emperor's?

I returned the BHM's to ndc. But now that they're at $169, time to purchase again haha

My favorite so far are the Achiles. I wear those every day, a great colorway for sure.

Last edited:
Can't believe I slept on the 4kb after sleeping on the Fundamentals.

Even the White Mall was sold out, today.
The ache in my heart as a lay down to rest.....

It's the Mall up by the ritzy folks.
It usually holds stock a bit longer.
City folk usually fade the drive out there.

mean.gif

demar derozan and isaiah thomas seems to be doing fine playing in them

traction isnt kobe 9 status. its not great but it not horrible.

I just got done hooping on a dusty floor and everyone was complaining about traction while my shoes were squeaking. I think the traction issue is blown out of proportion but hey everyone has different experiences.

I am pretty pumped for the BL coming out!

Back
Top Bottom