Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Cats gonna be hording codes and missing releases trying to cop on NBA Store.  Had a $20 disco literally for a year from WTL 11 cancellation.  Never could cart anything worth having and finally broke down and got some NBA socks. Site is straight up trash. 

Anyone peep your sig and pm you yet? 
eyes.gif

picked up my BL today at FTL, these look awesome in hand
smokin.gif
 hope they don't hit discount in a month or two or else I'ma be forced to pick up another pair
devil.gif

Says the guys constantly flexing his swoosh account

whoever said i had i swoosh account...

and what does that have to do with anything?

I have access to people that have one and its because of the relationship i made with them over the years and i dont take it for granted.

if i can help ill help ask those three people that saved $40 because i decided to take a drive to the 7-11...

View media item 1903210

Last edited:
whoever said i had i swoosh account...

and what does that have to do with anything?

I have access to people that have one and its because of the relationship i made with them over the years and i dont take it for granted.

if i can help ill help ask those three people that saved $40 because i decided to take a drive to the 7-11...

View media item 1903210
Haters gonna hate.

Plenty of BL's to go around fellas. Glad I had a voucher to cop on release day. Now I will double up when they hit discount.

picked up my BL today at FTL, these look awesome in hand:smokin  hope they don't hit discount in a month or two or else I'ma be forced to pick up another pair:evil:

Im actually gonna wait for the disco on these

Congrats to those who copped today tho

The scratch marks and the bloodlines in the fly knit look good. Can't wait for mine to be delivered this week

Speaking of eating and 7-11. Are those sandwiches 7-11 keeps advertising during March Madness any good? I can't imagine a 7-11 sandwich being tasty. They don't have stores my way to try em out :lol:

Speaking of eating and 7-11. Are those sandwiches 7-11 keeps advertising during March Madness any good? I can't imagine a 7-11 sandwich being tasty. They don't have stores my way to try em out :lol:

7-11 food should be your last resort

Im actually gonna wait for the disco on these

Congrats to those who copped today tho
I though about that too but I figured to secure my pair now, and not risk not getting them in size
ohwell.gif
 after all its not a bad deal I still get a $20 VIP rewards by getting this today, and I will double up whenever these do go on discounts
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom