Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The Game of Death is Worth Every Penny!
smokin.gif

Jeeeez those BLs are though. If I didn't already have enough shoes to hoop in, I would cop. Too much yellow for me to rock casually. 

[ATTACHMENT=11580]image.png (1,274k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Sorry if posted already.... Draft day 11 look amazing!!

Last edited:
decided to pass on the bruce lee's to save money but still ended up spending $170 in a sushi restaurant today smfh

Ended up getting the blees and they're pretty dope, though I do still think of ketchup/mustard when I see them, idk.  But was looking at all the colorways together at ftl and those last emperors are pretty damn nice.  Any good discos on those things around?  I might have to go in on those and maybe wait till bruces go on sale down the road.

^^I don't understand how some countries charge more/or less for shoes>D  like for example the Curry 2 are almost $200 on UK:rolleyes

Importation taxes, freight fees, and especially contractual fees with brands and stores can vary by country. Stores need to charge extra to cover all these (and probably more) fees along with the overhead costs.

For example, the UA Curry 2 retails for 8795pesos which converts to ~$190USD. I think hype has a little say in that price too since many of the Filipinos here in Manila are suddenly Curry fans... But that's for another post.

Kobe 11s here retail for 9895pesos converts to about $208USD... Add the VIP discount and we get them for ~$188USD thankfully.

waiting on the last emperor to go on discount then I'm done with the 11s
tired.gif
 don't think i'll be grabbing any of those 11 mesh anytime soon unless they're like 80-90% discounted
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom