Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
IT playing in some green/grey Kobes toady (as far as I can see them from my seat).

Most important: He blocked CP3 during a fast break from behind. So everything is possible in these Kobe's. Makes you jump higher [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone know when the red/black/white grade school XI's are going to be released? I saw a dude post a set of pics of them a few pages back that looked straight from Nike but there was no info on it. Crawled the web, nothing to be found. Love to know as a friend has been waiting for a mainly black CW to be released in grade school (she can't fit the men's sizes).
822945-060

COOL GREY/BLACK/UNIVERSITY RED

5/5
They're going to be EM right?
yes

So the Easters are out, then what's the next set of colorways?  Why aren't there any leaks of CWs? 

so nike.com made color shift an option for the heel on ASG IDs. did demars shoe have day color shift at heel? can i still change that on my order if i placed it on sunday!?! thanks!

so nike.com made color shift an option for the heel on ASG IDs. did demars shoe have day color shift at heel? can i still change that on my order if i placed it on sunday!?! thanks!

they wont allow you to make a change after the order is placed.

View media item 1970630
Hi guys, i'm from singapore and was just wondering if any of you have this issue with the LE. I've been to countless shops here but almost all of them has this dark stain line at the back. Thinking of getting another pair from footlocker but not sure whether i will face the same issue [emoji]128532[/emoji]

200x200px-ZC-ab8afda3_image.gif

Last edited:
I can't wait for the corny story Nike will spin on the meaning for that lol

Probably meaning his career is over or something like that.. Back when channels didnt have stuff on 24 hrs a day this would come up at the end of a show meaning they are off the air... For you young ones that dont remember

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom