Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
goodbye kobe , i was too young to witness the greatness of mj but kobe was the only person that i set alarm to wake up and watch him play live ( since i live in EU) .

as for his sneakers , i doubt i ll purchase any in the future , the line died at the 8 ( the only good shoe after it was the MC 9) , i ll surely cop retros up to 8 but thats it .

onto the next idol 

I just want to hear people's thoughts on this, using today as a baseline of comparison (with social media, etc), how do you think this situation will play out when Lebron hangs them up?

I just want to hear people's thoughts on this, using today as a baseline of comparison (with social media, etc), how do you think this situation will play out when Lebron hangs them up?

I think he will be celebrated more as far as Nike rolling out the red carpet for him. Fan wise, I don't think it will compare. Kobe earned respect from everyone, even the people that hated him, Lebron doesn't have that and I don't think he ever will.

I think he will be celebrated more as far as Nike rolling out the red carpet for him. Fan wise, I don't think it will compare. Kobe earned respect from everyone, even the people that hated him, Lebron doesn't have that and I don't think he ever will.
yea kobe will get more fan love but the media and NBA and Nike and whoever else endorses him will go way over the top.

i wouldnt be surprised if he gets a parade even without winning another title. 

and i think it will happen much sooner than later. 

Last edited:
Anyone else try clicking on the NDC Mamba ID customize and buy icon for the Kobe Bryant page? I'm getting a "Item No Longer Available" message even though I never knew it went on sale...

Anyone else try clicking on the NDC Mamba ID customize and buy icon for the Kobe Bryant page? I'm getting a "Item No Longer Available" message even though I never knew it went on sale...
Yea I noticed it as soon as that banner up top went up, it hasn't been live yet

This. I really don't know of anyone who idolizes lebron

Not sure about you fellas but my pocket can't take all this, just gonna have to hope some of this is available later. Priorities lie with my family, can't tell my kids sorry son you'll have to wait dad needs a 53rd pair of kicks lol

Not sure about you fellas but my pocket can't take all this, just gonna have to hope some of this is available later. Priorities lie with my family, can't tell my kids sorry son you'll have to wait dad needs a 53rd pair of kicks lol
Respect for that, take care of your kids first for sure.

they'll understand

Back
Top Bottom